Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1996 SPx...set?

1996 SPx...set?
Hey everyone.

UPDATED LIST: JUST 2 LEFT!!! Picked up a second box of these cheap and almost got the whole thing! Anybody help me out??

1996 SPx needs:

#1 Stacey Augmon
#29 Vin Baker

RE: 1996 SPx...set?
I've got the Jordan and possibly some of the others. Have you got a photobucket for me to check?

[Image: IMG_6200.jpg]

(07-26-2011, 04:56 PM)will23c1982 Wrote: I've got the Jordan and possibly some of the others. Have you got a photobucket for me to check?

[Image: IMG_6200.jpg]

Yes but it is dreadfully in need of updating. Probably better off checking my org I always keep it more up to date...or PM me a list of players or teams and I can tell you what I've got.

IF you and Will do not made a trade for the Mj, I also have a couple.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Buckunteer, I can send you that lamond murray back as I don't need. You put it in as a freebie, so count as a freebie on the trade we have going...

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

I had a look through buckunteer's Organize but couldn't see anything I need. So Nick, hopefully you guys can reach a deal.

(07-26-2011, 11:21 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Buckunteer, I can send you that lamond murray back as I don't need. You put it in as a freebie, so count as a freebie on the trade we have going...
Thanks I appreciate it! And thanks for taking a look Will Smile

No problems. Most people here know me to be a decent guy - except for those very few who haven't gotten on my wrong side. but that's for another tale .....

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Bump! Anybody else have any of these? I realize it's a rarer and older set, but I would love to finish it w/o having to buy another box! I picked the last one up REALLY cheap ($45) and I can't bank on that happening again.

Please check out my need list at the top of the thread. I have the Lamond Murray coming back to me (thanks taff!) and am working out a deal for 1 MJ, but I still need a second MJ and all the others. Thanks again for looking!

Update bump!! So i managed to find a second box of SPx to bust that was reasonably priced (about $61 delivered) and I picked up almost every card I need for the set.

I need just two cards now! #1 (Stacey Augmon) and #29 (Vin Baker).

On an unrelated note, I also picked up a 1995-96 SP box really cheap ($30) and filled that set out. Yay for me Smile

Anybody have either of these two?? Help me out please! Also wouldn't mind a second MJ for the PC, but not an absolute necessity. Thanks for checking Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]