`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is that Mark Reynolds fan here.. Ginter woody

Who is that Mark Reynolds fan here.. Ginter woody
I forget his handle, but I know there is a Reynolds fan on here. You got 10 hours for a sweet ginter MINI. NOT MY AUCTION. Just helping out

http://cgi.ebay.com/2011-ALLEN-GINTER-MI...500wt_1287

Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

RE: Who is that Mark Reynolds fan here.. Ginter woody
if I had to guess he is probably already one of those 7 bidders.
[Image: Heyward.jpg]

I'm the high bid at 38 right now. Not expecting to win it haha
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

The Yadier Molina wood sold for $102.50 a few days ago :-(

That would be me, the Reynolds fan. If I could shell out a C-note, I'd probably do it, but I can't afford it right now.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

I saw at least 1 Reynolds plate from A&G, Dbacks. That'll prob be a lot cheaper
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(07-25-2011, 10:25 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: That would be me, the Reynolds fan. If I could shell out a C-note, I'd probably do it, but I can't afford it right now.
Didn't you just sell the pujols silk #d 05/10 among other things? If this is a guy you collect, this will be your only chance more than likely to land the 1/1. Step up, unless you're throwing a smoke screen so it doesn't get bid up.

Sweet card

(07-25-2011, 11:54 PM)david campos Wrote: Didn't you just sell the pujols silk #d 05/10 among other things? If this is a guy you collect, this will be your only chance more than likely to land the 1/1. Step up, unless you're throwing a smoke screen so it doesn't get bid up.
I did - and it's going right to my tuition. But thanks for playing. Some things are more important than the hobby (hard to believe, I know!).
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(07-26-2011, 03:04 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: I did - and it's going right to my tuition. But thanks for playing. Some things are more important than the hobby (hard to believe, I know!).
I understand those Ginter woodies just blow out the prices for 1/1s from other sets
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,