`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUGE BOWMAN HIT!!! KEEP OR SELL??

RE: HUGE BOWMAN HIT!!! KEEP OR SELL??
I just sold the Goldschmidt Black print plate 1/1 auto a couple weeks ago and got $300 for it. His superfractor (non-auto'd) sold for $1,500 last month. I'd image you'd get more than what I got for the print plate imo.

Yes, one went at auction for 635, so i am thinking when he is called up I might could squeeze 700+ for it in a couple of weeks.

Well if all that is wrong with it is a minor surface scratch. Send it in and get it graded and let it come back a 9.5 BGS than watch the money roll in.
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

(07-26-2011, 07:01 PM)jrod1022 Wrote: Well if all that is wrong with it is a minor surface scratch. Send it in and get it graded and let it come back a 9.5 BGS than watch the money roll in.
Just afraid of an 8.. but I guess I could put a min of 9 on it.

I would sell,sell,sell. It's only gonna go down in price. Every Prospect I have sold right after I have busted the newest and hottest boxes I would get near high book and then months later they would drop to half that or less. I sold a Jesus Montero when 2010 Platinum came out and sold it for $98. Now they sell for $30. Just my opinion and what my experience is.
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

i have a reggie jackson game used jersey card when he hit his 560th home run
i also have a bob griese game used jersey card

sell sell sell

SELL SELL SELL
Player collecting Dominic Smith