`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My New Project: 2011 Elite Status Gold Autos and Updates

RE: My New Project: 2011 Elite Status Gold Autos and Updates
(09-05-2011, 12:37 PM)eazy e Wrote: Too bad Ronald Johnson just got cut. I had a nice Elite/Prestige PC of him going...Time to unload, all FT/FS if your interested.
Thanks for the offer, but I've got the Johnson I need already. Maybe he'll get picked up. Of Course I don't know what the 49ers are doing. I see Taylor Mays got cut already too. They're causing too many Niner fire sales!

That's a nice big update Mel 56/80 is sweet your getting there. Hope everything went good in the move I know how bad those can be
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Thought I'd bring this thread back up. I' m doing this from my I-Pad and haven't figured out yet how to post pictures from my photobucket. They're all there if you want to look on your own.

I was working on this set for a short while. With 80 cards in the set, I was hoping to beat my pace for the set I did last season...2010 Elite Asoirations autos. That set took me into the Spring to complete.

I found the Jake Locker and Christian Ponder a month back. After 2 pick- ups this weekend ( Shane Vereen and Jerrel Jernigan), I now have 72/80. I've checked the Panini checklist and am missing the following:

128 Darvin Adams
134 Denarius Moore
147 Jacquizz Rodgers
158 Justin Houston
162 Leonard Hankerson
172 Owen Marecic
178 Quinton Carter
190 Stanley Havili

I don't know if they all exist. I've seen the Hankerson and Havili before. The Kyle Wilson was listed for 2010 but was never done.

Let me know if these exists and if you know where I can get them. It would be nice to finish before Certified hits. Let me know.

(11-14-2011, 06:10 PM)melcmd Wrote: Thought I'd bring this thread back up. I' m doing this from my I-Pad and haven't figured out yet how to post pictures from my photobucket. They're all there if you want to look on your own.

I was working on this set for a short while. With 80 cards in the set, I was hoping to beat my pace for the set I did last season...2010 Elite Asoirations autos. That set took me into the Spring to complete.

I found the Jake Locker and Christian Ponder a month back. After 2 pick- ups this weekend ( Shane Vereen and Jerrel Jernigan), I now have 72/80. I've checked the Panini checklist and am missing the following:

128 Darvin Adams
134 Denarius Moore
147 Jacquizz Rodgers
158 Justin Houston
162 Leonard Hankerson
172 Owen Marecic
178 Quinton Carter
190 Stanley Havili

I don't know if they all exist. I've seen the Hankerson and Havili before. The Kyle Wilson was listed for 2010 but was never done.

Let me know if these exists and if you know where I can get them. It would be nice to finish before Certified hits. Let me know.

I don't think the Houston was done I've never seen one and it's not listed in the OPG, but the again you never know LOL
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

I'm still looking for the Prince Amukumara. If you see one in your search please let me know. I've been looking for a few months now.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(11-15-2011, 01:53 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: I'm still looking for the Prince Amukumara. If you see one in your search please let me know. I've been looking for a few months now.
Funny thing about Prince......I've pulled his auto in every product I've bought. Your good fortune is that I already had purchased one when I pulled the 2nd.

We can work something out......especially if you've seen or have one of those I need.

Amazing collection Mel! I don't know how you find so many of these cards that are numbered to 25 or less! lol makes me drool all the time

(11-15-2011, 04:02 PM)melcmd Wrote: Funny thing about Prince......I've pulled his auto in every product I've bought. Your good fortune is that I already had purchased one when I pulled the 2nd.

We can work something out......especially if you've seen or have one of those I need.
Oh please Mel. That would be huge! I don't have much non NYG. But I'll give up something nice for that.......Do you like Nicks?

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"