`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Platinum

RE: 2011 Bowman Platinum
Anyone else heard anything about the fears behind this card??? I went out looking and BPA-BHO is BRAD HOLT! So the redemption card says Bryce Harper in the name but the card number is Brad Holt.
Dave J.

Collecting current and former Georgia Tech sports stars, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Ken Griffey Jr., and Albert Pujols

(07-29-2011, 10:34 PM)dandsbeck1 Wrote: Anyone else heard anything about the fears behind this card??? I went out looking and BPA-BHO is BRAD HOLT! So the redemption card says Bryce Harper in the name but the card number is Brad Holt.
You've got nothing to worry about. Other than the name Bryce Harper, the only other important information on that redemption card is under the scratch box. It's not the first time Topps has double-numbered inserts, especially when the "numbers" are letters. Have you tried entering it yet? It may be ready for redemption already, as some were inserted live.

Here's the Greinke Auto Relic I pulled. Other nice pulls from the box included Emeralds of Jeter & Braun, Golds of Pence, Hamilton, Pena, and A-Rod, De Los Santos Auto, Ruby Posey, Lipka Blue 134/199, Brown Green 445/599, and 5 X-Fractors.

[Image: 2011BowmanPlatinumGreinkeAutoMemo.jpg]
Dave J.

Collecting current and former Georgia Tech sports stars, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Ken Griffey Jr., and Albert Pujols