`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New mailday and recent pick ups...14 card scans

New mailday and recent pick ups...14 card scans
Hey all. Here's some cards that I got recently and just wanted to share. My scanner sucks and you can kind of see it in some of the pics, especially the mccutchen and seaver card. Sorry about that. Any comments are welcome...Thanks for looking & Enjoy!

[Image: scan0027.jpg]
[Image: scan0026.jpg]
[Image: scan0023.jpg]
[Image: scan0020.jpg]
[Image: scan0025.jpg]
[Image: scan0024.jpg]
[Image: scan0022.jpg]
[Image: scan0021.jpg]
[Image: scan0006-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0005-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0004-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0003.jpg]
[Image: scan0002.jpg]
[Image: scan0001.jpg]

RE: New mailday and recent pick ups...14 card scans
that Utley is sick! Nice pick ups
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

check me for the morgan

Are any FT? Really like the McCutchen
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

That Seaver auto is nice. Congrats

Nice cards!

@cheetos- thanks! yeah I really like the utley patch. I actually pulled that from a pack, it was a pleasant surprise

@tjacobson8- I looked at your trade section and nothing really caught my eye. if you have a particular card in mind that you want to give up lmk.

@iconms- I would trade some of them but definitely not the mccutchen. im starting to build a little collection of him so that card is going into my pc lol...but that card was all over ebay last week, i got it for $20 so im assuming theres still plenty on there

@mnc99- Thanks! seaver is another guy im starting to collect and this one is definitely in my top 3 favorite seaver cards. the scan kind of sucks but the card itself is actually shinny and reflective

@JASCards- Thanks! appreciate it

Dude if your into the Letter autos then i got about 8 of them. I got a Nyger Morgan, Nick Marakis, Joe Nathan, Gavin Floyd and Koji Uehara to name a few. LMk if your interested brah.

(07-26-2011, 02:50 PM)cessna172flyer Wrote: @cheetos- thanks! yeah I really like the utley patch. I actually pulled that from a pack, it was a pleasant surprise

@tjacobson8- I looked at your trade section and nothing really caught my eye. if you have a particular card in mind that you want to give up lmk.

@iconms- I would trade some of them but definitely not the mccutchen. im starting to build a little collection of him so that card is going into my pc lol...but that card was all over ebay last week, i got it for $20 so im assuming theres still plenty on there

@mnc99- Thanks! seaver is another guy im starting to collect and this one is definitely in my top 3 favorite seaver cards. the scan kind of sucks but the card itself is actually shinny and reflective

@JASCards- Thanks! appreciate it
can you PM me which ones are available? thanks
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]