`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mailday....1/1 Style!!!

Mailday....1/1 Style!!!
Just received a new gem so I thought I would share. It's NFT, so dont even bother asking....

[Image: silvaplatefront.jpg]

[Image: silvaplateback.jpg]

I wonder why Topps doesnt insert printing plates in their UFC Products? As far as I know this is the ONLY Anderson Silva Printing Plate there is (Besides the other 3 colors) I really am liking the fact that it is a mini too. That just adds to its uniqueness.
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

RE: Mailday....1/1 Style!!!
you spoke too soon. Finest has them

Dan- super glad for you! I dont at ALL want to take away from your joy but i am not at all a fan of minis or plates. Did you pull it or??
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(07-25-2011, 07:13 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: Dan- super glad for you! I dont at ALL want to take away from your joy but i am not at all a fan of minis or plates. Did you pull it or??
No, I actually traded for it on here. The Previous owner had sent an offer for a few things and I saw that he had this, and we made it happen. I am super stoked just by the way that I came across it, just by chance. I dont believe he is one of the regular MMA guys on here, more Hockey if I remember right. I wonder how long he had it marked for trade...
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

sweet! yea i have found a few guys on here and your right mostly hockey guys that have had like 1 seet card. i just wish there more ufc guys on here!!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Congrats on the 1 of 1! I was wondering why the shape seemed so odd... I think the mini's a pretty sweet, especially when they are encased. I don't like him, but Silva is a legend and that card is a keeper for sure!
[Image: cutlett_newMMX.jpg]

****Click banner to see my Photobucket****