`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hobby box help

hobby box help
i have never truely bought a hobby box before of any kind.me and my dad did buy a box of 1993 bowman at an auction for like 15 bucks but besides that nothing.im strongly considering buying one. i was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a box or 2 to buy? it would be greatly appreciated.thanks!

RE: hobby box help
You have to give some sort of price range! My next ones will be Bowman Platinum. (They are supposed to be released this week.) I got kind of tired of everything else that is currently available.

well i dont really plan on spending more then 100-120 bucks..

(07-25-2011, 10:12 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: You have to give some sort of price range! My next ones will be Bowman Platinum. (They are supposed to be released this week.) I got kind of tired of everything else that is currently available.

For a pure fun factor, can't beat regular topps (stick w series 2).

While there's a chance of getting a great game used or auto, odds are very very hard.

YoullGet a bunch of code cards which can be pretty addicting.

right now im leaning towards allen and ginter or topps chrome? but ive never bought topps chrome before..

A&G is fun if you like some random stuff. Don't be surprised if you don't get an auto.

For that price range, I would go with Platinum. 3 Autos and one with a relic is pretty nice. Plus a chance to pull a Harper Auto and sell it to get another box is nice.

I just started buyhing hobby b/c I got sick of retail. Figured I would have bought 4 blasters of A&G anyways, so why not get a hobby box and know I am going to get the hits?
Collecting TCU Alums: LaDanian Tomlinson, Andy Dalton, Jeremy Kerley etc.
Looking for Mike Schmidt Pre-1980's, Auto, GU, and GU/Autos

2009 TOPPS UNIQUE best product ever

I like Topps Chrome. Hobby box for 40ish is pretty good, you can get one of those and another product
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I have 2 topps chrome boxes on the way should be here tomorrow.... otherwise, I really love platinum and I'm collecting all the autos...

on blowout cards the 2011 topps chrome is like 70 dollars..