IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hilarious

Hilarious
Read this person's auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/MICHAEL-JORDAN-ROOKI...3a67ee4324
He's not very customer friendly, but he does get to the point, lol. I wouldn't buy from him, but if someone did, they shouldn't get upset. Even his responses to negative/neutral feedback is hilarious.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

RE: Hilarious
(07-25-2011, 12:11 AM)kenarm79 Wrote: Read this person's auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/MICHAEL-JORDAN-ROOKI...3a67ee4324
He's not very customer friendly, but he does get to the point, lol. I wouldn't buy from him, but if someone did, they shouldn't get upset. Even his responses to negative/neutral feedback is hilarious.

I just bought one, i will let you know what i get......doing this for the sake of our members....Its just $4 total...I will reply to this post when i get it
Looking for 90's Jordans $10-$80 BV

[Image: reedcopy.jpg]

blange- That $4 could've went towards a Big Mac AND a apple pie, lol. I'll take a chance and say that you get a Jordan Hoops 1990-91 or a Jordan Legacy card (something like that, lol). Good luck

yeah but then he gets a jordan patch?
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

(07-25-2011, 12:38 AM)kenarm79 Wrote: blange- That $4 could've went towards a Big Mac AND a apple pie, lol. I'll take a chance and say that you get a Jordan Hoops 1990-91 or a Jordan Legacy card (something like that, lol). Good luck
the moment I read the auction I thought the same thing lol. Thumbs up for not caring about negative feedback though haha

(07-25-2011, 02:10 AM)antriarc Wrote: yeah but then he gets a jordan patch?
If he does then I'll buy one, lol. If the seller had a Jordan patch, he wouldn't sell it for a couple dollars. A Jordan patch will go for at least $150.
folkertino- You gotta love someone who doesn't care, lol. He backs it up too.

yeah i think thats funny, say he has 2000 jordans, and sells them all for 2 a piece, why not take the 1/1, auto, gu's, etc and sell them separately? seems like he would make more money that way, i would say he has a bunch of $1 subset cards. good luck blange, glad youre trying it out.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I know, just trying to be completely sarcastic for a moment and there you guys are to shoot me down as always lol
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

Gotta give him points for honesty.
[Image: NewBitmapImage4-1.jpg]

[Image: NewBitmapImage2.jpg]

Working on: 2011 Topps 60/Next 60 unique Autos (50/142) & Relics (?/101)

(07-26-2011, 12:38 AM)antriarc Wrote: I know, just trying to be completely sarcastic for a moment and there you guys are to shoot me down as always lol
I knew you were being sarcastic. I didn't want someone else to think that they had a real chance of pulling something good.
(07-26-2011, 04:15 AM)TheLastDude Wrote: Gotta give him points for honesty.
+1