Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some new stuff FT

Some new stuff FT
[Image: Scan2244.jpg]
The football I found in a box, don't know what they are worth, willing to dump them for some mini's. The Manatee and Giant Panda are going to command respect, I mean could you find another one of these anywhere? They are virtually 1/1's.

On a more serious note, I've completed about 10 trades in the last couple days and made some serious progress on my 2011 A&G quest. I also picked up one of the super SP inserts Fortunes for the Taking at a card show today for a steal as the guy had no idea he had hit a rare mini. I got the 24 mini's from his just-opened box for $8. I won't be collecting the NNO set this year due to budget but will be doing the entire insert set run, base mini with EXT's, A&G back minis, and the Black minis.
I have a few base SP mini's FT and a couple inserts but I'm seriously trying to avoid carrying so much doubles. I am going to be selling my entire lot of doubles back to 2006 next Sunday, I'm gonna need a bit of cash to get going full-steam.
Thanks for all the trade offers, together we can make a difference (in the world of sportscard trading)
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Some new stuff FT
hey my lot of mini came in some of them have been traded already but i still have around 8 left check me out if u interested
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

I dont know if you were joking about the Burger King cards or not, but I have searched the internet high and low and cannot find them anywhere.

I think that's Manatee's RC. That guy had so much potential before his career-ending flipper injury. Sad.

(07-24-2011, 11:42 PM)cincycap83 Wrote: I dont know if you were joking about the Burger King cards or not, but I have searched the internet high and low and cannot find them anywhere.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Bingo.....found it

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They dont show values here, but they do have the cards!
(07-24-2011, 11:44 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: I think that's Manatee's RC. That guy had so much potential before his career-ending flipper injury. Sad.
Well he arrived at spring training 450lbs overweight. The injury was bound to happen.

pete, before you ditch all the doubles... give me a crack at the Cano's...I have nothing from 2011 yet either... let me know... thanks
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...