`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Allen Ginter JFK 1/1 Relic hits E-bay.... Sold by none other than...

RE: Allen Ginter JFK 1/1 Relic hits E-bay.... Sold by none other than...
(07-26-2011, 12:10 PM)scarc12 Wrote: I blame JFK for all this, more specifically his hair.
and to think it was just ONE strand of hair that got everyone this fired up...oyeeee

[Image: philliesguy2.png]
i collect phillies autographs.
i also collect robert andino & carmelo anthony.

I know Thanks JFK for having hair.

(07-26-2011, 12:19 PM)philliesguy Wrote: and tho think it was just ONE strand of hair that got everyone this fired up...oyeeee

(07-26-2011, 12:21 PM)scarc12 Wrote: I know Thanks JFK for having hair.
if he had alopecia... this whole debate would have been avoided, but nooo, JFK had to have hair. thanks alot, kennedy.

I know right, I cant believe Im agreeing with a Phillies fan but thats not the worst things that happened today. I guess next Ill be making friends with a redsox fans.

(07-26-2011, 12:37 PM)philliesguy Wrote: if he had alopecia... this whole debate would have been avoided, but nooo, JFK had to have hair. thanks alot, kennedy.

(07-26-2011, 12:39 PM)scarc12 Wrote: I know right, I cant believe Im agreeing with a Phillies fan but thats not the worst things that happened today. I guess next Ill be making friends with a redsox fans.

beckett.com forums: a place for friends.

see...steal the old myspace slogan, and i think we're on to something here..

True and being a Yankees fan i think it is actually against the law to be friends with a redsox fans.

See I can invent illegal things to.

(07-26-2011, 12:44 PM)philliesguy Wrote: beckett.com forums: a place for friends.

see...steal the old myspace slogan, and i think we're on to something here..

(07-26-2011, 11:48 AM)cincycap83 Wrote: When they delete entire sentences from your post because they dont want it there, thats censorship.

Yes i need a time out from this stupid forum. You can all keep telling yourselves you are awesome, I'll go find some other place with a bit less douchebaggery.

peace
Check my signature, it has a link to the TOS. When something is said that offends the TOS or that we believe will have a negative affect on the site, we will remove it. It's that simple.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards