`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some Help-Lebron Rookie /100

Need some Help-Lebron Rookie /100
I can't find this card in the book. Im about to list it on ebay. Anyone know or have any idea how much this is worth: http://www.beckett.com/basketball/2003-0...es-3294934

RE: Need some Help-Lebron Rookie /100
against TOS to give out bv's. are you looking to get sale values

Yes I would.

(07-24-2011, 05:54 PM)thecheeseman Wrote: Yes I would.
the average sale price on ebay is around 8-9 dollars, including shipping. it has sold for as low as 4 dollars including shipping, and as hisgh as 13 including shipping

open auctions tended to sell poorly. buy it nows with price of 12 dollars or more (excluding shipping) did not sell.

the best option, it seems, is to do a buy it now with a nest offer option. maybe have the buy it now at 15 (excluding shipping). if you can get 12 dollars (excluing shipping), you would be at the high end of the market

(07-24-2011, 09:04 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: the average sale price on ebay is around 8-9 dollars, including shipping. it has sold for as low as 4 dollars including shipping, and as hisgh as 13 including shipping

open auctions tended to sell poorly. buy it nows with price of 12 dollars or more (excluding shipping) did not sell.

the best option, it seems, is to do a buy it now with a nest offer option. maybe have the buy it now at 15 (excluding shipping). if you can get 12 dollars (excluing shipping), you would be at the high end of the market
Ok, thanks alot.