`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show your Favorite IP Inscription Autos

Show your Favorite IP Inscription Autos
Just posted these on a different post and fogot about them. But Paramore was a great guy when he was in Kane County, same with Brett Hunter. I always would get several cards so I liked to try and change things up. Love the 3 Elite Paramores lol

Plus its amazing at some of their handwriting lol.

[Image: scan0002.jpg]
[Image: scan0006.jpg]
[Image: scan0005.jpg]

The Pierce is TTM
[Image: IMG_0010.jpg]

[Image: scan0004-2.jpg]

My personal Favorite from Jake Dowell-
[Image: IMG_0003-5.jpg]
[Image: cars1-1.gif]

Always Looking for Corey Wootton. I also can 50/50 MWL For Autos.

RE: Show your Favorite IP Inscription Autos
Very cool.

Not inscriptions but I have these IP/TTMs that I had authenticated for my PC

[Image: JeterBGS-JSACertifiedAuto.jpg]
[Image: GwynnBGS-JSACertifiedAuto.jpg]
[Image: CarewBGS-JSACertifiedAuto.jpg]
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(07-24-2011, 02:34 PM)iconms Wrote: Very cool.

Not inscriptions but I have these IP/TTMs that I had authenticated for my PC
I got this au from Alonzo Mourning when he & his family were ordering custom wallpaper from the paint store. Hoping he would be back when the w/paper was shipped, i had the only card of his & a sharpie ready. About a week later he returned & signed the card, it's the only IP auto i ever got.

[Image: AlonzoMourningAU.jpg]
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

This is a magazine I got signed by Derek Lowe in 2009 at Turner Field during practice before the game. He was the only player to come over and sign on the right field wall that day. I stood there for 10 minutes listening to another guy next to me yell for him over and over. First he was saying "Mr Lowe, Mr Lowe, Mr Lowe" then he was saying "CMON DEREK"... Derek Lowe wouldnt even look in our direction. Then a ball was hit or thrown pretty close to us and Derek just walked up and gave it to the Hot Woman next to me and her 4 year old or so daughter. A couple minutes later he kind of glanced over(probably to check out the hot blonde) and I yelled "hEY DEREK LOWE CAN YOU SIGN THIS FOR ME!" He walked over and took my official braves autograph marker and signed the little girls ball and then this magazine. As he was walking off i yelled "Youre A GOOD MAN, DEREK LOWE" ... he stopped and shook his head a little and the kept walking.

Photobucket