`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
basketball cards fs/ft for baseball

basketball cards fs/ft for baseball
i have a decently large collection of baseketball cards- not recent so no gu or auto but some cool rookies and stuff. adding more stuff to my organize all the time. Looking to sell or trade for baseball cards, preferably jeter and sabathia. let me know what you're looking for. thanks!

RE: basketball cards fs/ft for baseball
(07-24-2011, 02:34 AM)sportznuht Wrote: i have a decently large collection of baseketball cards- not recent so no gu or auto but some cool rookies and stuff. adding more stuff to my organize all the time. Looking to sell or trade for baseball cards, preferably jeter and sabathia. let me know what you're looking for. thanks!
Check my baseball and see if there is anything.

Got any Spurs?
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

(07-24-2011, 02:40 AM)kct1 Wrote: Check my baseball and see if there is anything.
im assuming you are eying the kobe rookie? feel free to make me an offer if ud like
(07-24-2011, 02:42 AM)tmakact7 Wrote: Got any Spurs?
i have em organized by last name, so ill keep an eye out for u, okay?
are you looking for current spurs or any spurs?

what do you have for celtics
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(07-24-2011, 01:54 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: what do you have for celtics
50 celtics, ranging in years and conditions, including (hope you drool over this one)
1988 fournier estrellas Larry Bird #1 Mint graded 10. the case has some cracks due to handling over the years, but the card is still in perfect condition (see pic, sorry its backwards). lmk if you are interested! thanks!

Photobucket
41 spurs including your guys robinson and duncan, lmk if you are interested! thanks

bump, come on guys i spent a while going through my cards to find your teams if you want them lmk!

I want them but are they listed and marked ft. lmk
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(07-25-2011, 07:30 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: I want them but are they listed and marked ft. lmk
do i have to change it to sale and list every individual card?

(07-24-2011, 02:34 AM)sportznuht Wrote: i have a decently large collection of baseketball cards- not recent so no gu or auto but some cool rookies and stuff. adding more stuff to my organize all the time. Looking to sell or trade for baseball cards, preferably jeter and sabathia. let me know what you're looking for. thanks!
any bulls rc's...lmk

[Image: RrDSQvU.png]