`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question Abou Grading BGS

Question Abou Grading BGS
Hey folks, I'm just starting to get interested in grading cards, and I'm wondering, with a card like Bowman Chrome, which can often be pretty warped, would that affect the grade a card would receive?

I mean, assuming it's wonderfully centred, has great corners and all, would the warping bring the overall rating down or since they're slabbing it, does that not matter?

Any input would be appreciated, preferably from experience rather than conjecture. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Question Abou Grading BGS
Anyone have any idea?

(07-23-2011, 10:52 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Hey folks, I'm just starting to get interested in grading cards, and I'm wondering, with a card like Bowman Chrome, which can often be pretty warped, would that affect the grade a card would receive?

I mean, assuming it's wonderfully centred, has great corners and all, would the warping bring the overall rating down or since they're slabbing it, does that not matter?

Any input would be appreciated, preferably from experience rather than conjecture. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Question Abou Grading BGS
In the bowman/topps chrome I've had graded it wasn't a factor.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1