`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today's Awesome Pulls From Allen & Ginter

Today's Awesome Pulls From Allen & Ginter
I bought one box of Allen & Ginter today after work. I sat down at the card shop and opened the box. My 3rd pack I opened I pulled a Kurt Suzuki jeresey card. Whoopie do. I'm thinking to my self, "great, here comes another $100 box down the drain." Anyway I continued. The 7th pack I opened produced the Martin Prado rip card. I decided at the time not to rip it. So I went on. I noticed a "thin pack", so I pulled that one to the side. I figured that might be my autograph. It was. The other packs didn't produced anything. So I opended the last pack. I slowly lifted the card that was on top of the autographed card. I saw Brooklyn, New York at the bottom. I figured I pulled some Yankee autograph. The I yanked the card off of it and got.......ex-President George W. Bush's autograph! I was shocked. After I left the shop and got home, I decided to rip the Prado (I know you Braves/Prado fans out there are having a heart attack right about now). It was worth it. I pulled an extended SP mini card of Derek Jeter. Not a bad day/ past week I've had...so far Wink

scans will follow in a few minutes
Here's the scans:

[Image: Scan_Pic0053.jpg]

[Image: Scan_Pic0052.jpg]

[Image: Scan_Pic0065.jpg]

RE: Today's Awesome Pulls From Allen & Ginter
AMAZING! I like it
no org, please do not send trade requests

Wow that's pretty awesome, I like the sigs of guys you wouldn't be able to buy of the bay normally. (Bush, Manny Paquiao, Al Gore etc)
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants

Super awesome! I hope that I'll be able to convince my wife to spend $100 on a box of cards. Maybe I'll show here this post and she'll see that it could turn out to be a great investment.

Awesome. Definitely made your $$ back on that one! I was wanting to get buy one of the Bush autos and was surprised by how much they were going for. Needless to say, I won't be getting one.

Congrats again.

very nice!
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

Pretty good box, my favorite is the Kurt Suzuki jersey. Is it FT?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(07-23-2011, 08:47 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Pretty good box, my favorite is the Kurt Suzuki jersey. Is it FT?
I gave it to the card shop owner as a tip for holding the box for me. It was his last one on the shelf.

A& G in the past 3 years has been very good to me. Every year I open 2-3 boxes. Last year I pulled a rip card of Vladimir Guerrero #/10 and had a $50 CV red ink auto in it (sold the Vladdy ripped for $60) and pulled the Ryan Howard auto. The year before I pulled a redemption for a gold framed auto #1/1 of Michael Phelps and sold it for a $1,000.

Nice Bush auto, let me know if you want to part with it?
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

Wow! That is a pretty sweeeeeet box! Congrats and Thanks for sharing!

BigT
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.