`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Todays Mailday, and a question

Todays Mailday, and a question
Got this in the mail today. Any idea where these 2 yellow and red jersey pieces came from? My only guess is his allstar uniform.[Image: scan0002-29.jpg]

RE: Todays Mailday, and a question
perhaps the minors?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I didnt think Topps used minor league jerseys for these cards? They also used these colored jerseys for their Stadium Club auto/relic cards. I also dont think that the Yankee have minor league uni's that are yellow and red colored. Any help would be appreciated.

ASG would explain the red but I don't know about the yellow
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

They are probably from the 2006 All Star Futures Game, which was in Pittsburg and the Pirates wear yellow and had red on their jerseys at one point
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Why would he be in a Pirates uniform?

I think demondukk meant the USA wore Pirates color jerseys just as the USA wore Dbacks colored for this year's Futures game, since it was at the Dbacks stadium.

I think this is good proof that it came from the Futures Game
[Image: DSC00846.jpg]

[Image: 2006BDPRY.jpg]
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants

i think there home double a team may have yellow in them as well at least i know the logo on there hat does
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Cool thank you so much demondukk and rocknandrew. I appreciate the help and the pics. I think my problem is solved. Thanks everyone.

Glad to be of help!
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants