`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Hall of Famers would you like to see GU cards of?

RE: Which Hall of Famers would you like to see GU cards of?
(07-24-2011, 05:03 PM)ShaqEatsThat Wrote: EWING AUTOGRAPHS!
There are a few - trust me, I need them also - but they are few and far between. All are listed in the price guide. His first official AU was 1992-93 Hoops Ultimate Game AU, then 1995 SR Kromak Super Acrylium AU (##/33). After that, there was nothing until a small string of AU's in 2003-04 EXquisite, SP (not sure which one - either Authentic or GU off the top of my head) and Ultimate. all up, the hoya destroya has about 10 officially licensed Autograph issues.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Does John Wooden have any or Bailey Howell or Petitt? I'd like to see more Pistol Pete GU cards as well..
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

I haven't seen any Bailey Howell or Bob Pettit jersey cards. I sold a Howell auto last night and it went for less than $2 Sad

I picked up a nice Piston Pete jersey on Friday (it took nearly 3 months to arrive in the post!):

[Image: IMG_6233.jpg]

Phil Jackson, Prof. Naismith, Harlem Rens (not sure if the Rens went into the Hall Of Fame though)

Hank Beenders was the first Dutchman in the NBA, no HOF but would like an auto or GU of his..

This is one of the best cards on eBay, IMO...

A James Naismith cut auto...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWAX:IT

(07-25-2011, 06:43 AM)will23c1982 Wrote: This is one of the best cards on eBay, IMO...

A James Naismith cut auto...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWAX:IT
calm down... breathe in, breathe out... stay in the moment...

The auto cut is beautiful, but omg does the card destroy it completely... This is what it should have looked like:

[Image: naismithkvkj.jpg]
And that's just me playing around with MS Paint

I have never really understood the thought behind the cut autographs.. If you have a document with a celebrity's signature, would that not be more valuable than a card with just the piece with the autograph?

(07-27-2011, 03:19 AM)folkertino Wrote: [Image: naismithkvkj.jpg]
And that's just me playing around with MS Paint
Very nicely done!

Much better than the extremely plain (almost to the point of ugly honestly) one UD actually issued.

[Image: NewBitmapImage4-1.jpg]

[Image: NewBitmapImage2.jpg]

Working on: 2011 Topps 60/Next 60 unique Autos (50/142) & Relics (?/101)

Wooden has an autograph, there is one currently listed on ebay (not mine).

(07-24-2011, 07:37 PM)TheEvilEmpire Wrote: Does John Wooden have any or Bailey Howell or Petitt? I'd like to see more Pistol Pete GU cards as well..
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

pistol pete, bill russell, wilt chamberlin, mikan, to name a few. i know some of there stuff has been in products but i would like to see more.
good job folkertino, that looks alot better then the original, im guessing its cheaper for ud to not use pics, as far copyright or contractual issues?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]