`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 SCORE????? OPINIONS

2011 SCORE????? OPINIONS
JUST WENT TO MY LOCAL TARGET AND PURCHASED 2 DUAL RACK PACKS OF 2011 SCORE , MY OPINION THEY ARE WHAT THEY ARE . I FIND THEM GREAT FOR AUTOGRAPHS THROUGH THE MAIL , ATLEAST YOUR NOT OUT A BUNCH IF NEVER RETURNED.
MY NOTABLE P/U'S WERE
1-RANDALL COBB ROOKIE
2-CLYDE GATES ROOKIE
3-ALEX GREEN HOT ROOKIE
4-IN THE ZONE INSERT FRANK GORE
5-COLIN KAEPERNICK ROOKIE
6-JULIO JONES HOT ROOKIE
7- MIKEL LESHOURE HOT ROOKIE
8-AUSTIN PETTIS HOT ROOKIE
9-CLAY MATHEWS GLOSSY INSERT COMPLETE PLAYERS CARD
SO OVERALL NOT A BAD PULL COMMONS WISE

RE: 2011 SCORE????? OPINIONS
I think the general consensus has been that it's OK stuff with too much white border, and overall disappointment that none of the parallels are serially numbered this year. As a player collector, I really miss the cheap numbered inserts. I have a number of End Zone Black /6 from past years, and there is no way of knowing whether that is the current print run this year as well, although the rumor is that all th print runs are the same as past years. On the other hand it is also a fun cheap break with lots of RCs and inserts, so there is that. Like you said, they are what they are. In a way they are a "retro" type set - cheap and not too gimmicky. Something this hobby has been missing with all the GU/AU/super-premium hysteria these days.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(07-23-2011, 01:07 AM)uwash97 Wrote: I think the general consensus has been that it's OK stuff with too much white border, and overall disappointment that none of the parallels are serially numbered this year. As a player collector, I really miss the cheap numbered inserts. I have a number of End Zone Black /6 from past years, and there is no way of knowing whether that is the current print run this year as well, although the rumor is that all th print runs are the same as past years. On the other hand it is also a fun cheap break with lots of RCs and inserts, so there is that. Like you said, they are what they are. In a way they are a "retro" type set - cheap and not too gimmicky. Something this hobby has been missing with all the GU/AU/super-premium hysteria these days.
I TOTALLY AGREE , A CARD SET FOR THE COLLECTOR ON A BUDGET OR FOR THE KIDS OUT THERE TO GET STARTED WITH ALONG WITH TOPPS FOOTBALL IS ANOTHER GREAT BEGINNER SET

What's with the yelling? lol

Nice pickups for rack packs and yah, score is score lol
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

(07-23-2011, 01:34 AM)mattfastiggi Wrote: What's with the yelling? lol

Nice pickups for rack packs and yah, score is score lol
inside voice lol Wink
[Image: Avcnw.png]