`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
? About 2011 sweet spot

RE: ? About 2011 sweet spot
The Retro Report Cards are terrible!!! I have had enough of Chris Mortensen Reports on ESPN/Football Network! Tired of seeing him tbh! Smile
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

(07-22-2011, 10:47 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Ron Dayne??!!!!!! That's awesome!!!!! Iv been waiting for some.new.Dayne stuff!! Do u know if he is pictured in his college or.pro uni?
It's UD, so all College.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Well I'm happy to see someone is happy to see dayne. What the hell did I just say lol.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(07-23-2011, 12:33 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: Well I'm happy to see someone is happy to see dayne. What the hell did I just say lol.
Sconnie will love it a Ron Dayne auto on a wisco helmet. He will have something new to chase
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

honestly i miss the sweet spot days of signing the pigskin instead of a dumb helmet.. last year i bought a box cheap on clearence at LCS and got a bill stull auto,dezmon briscoe(finally traded them thank god) few sweet swatches(rodgers,freeman,sanchez) and obviously base. was only liking the sweet swatches though.see what happens this year!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(07-23-2011, 12:33 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: Well I'm happy to see someone is happy to see dayne. What the hell did I just say lol.
C'Mon deuce,lol. U really have NO Idea how obsessed with Dayne I am!! Wen I get back from vaca, ill have to scan & show-off my Dayne pc.100+ gu/autos 400+total cards. Not much compared to other pc's, but his stuff doesn't carry much value so most of it it hard to find. But I'm super proud of it tho!!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

I would love to see them Smile
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(07-22-2011, 10:47 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Ron Dayne??!!!!!! That's awesome!!!!! Iv been waiting for some.new.Dayne stuff!! Do u know if he is pictured in his college or.pro uni?
Ditto that! It's UD, so it'll be Wisconsin uniform. And a Dayne helmet auto? Sick! You and I are gonna be fighting over these, aren't we? lol
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(07-23-2011, 10:03 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Ditto that! It's UD, so it'll be Wisconsin uniform. And a Dayne helmet auto? Sick! You and I are gonna be fighting over these, aren't we? lol
Hopefully there will be enough for the both of us, lol. Dayne is byfar my fav badger, but imagine if they made some other Wisconsin guys..... Joe Thomas, lee Evans, chambers, fletcher, Jim Leonard, erasmus, Anthony Davis, calhoun, Michael bennett, anttaj Hawthorne, al toon..... wow!! I'd be in collecting heaven, lol.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(07-23-2011, 01:15 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Hopefully there will be enough for the both of us, lol. Dayne is byfar my fav badger, but imagine if they made some other Wisconsin guys..... Joe Thomas, lee Evans, chambers, fletcher, Jim Leonard, erasmus, Anthony Davis, calhoun, Michael bennett, anttaj Hawthorne, al toon..... wow!! I'd be in collecting heaven, lol.
I don't know--UD's website said print run is 80 or something like that. If you find an extra, you know where to send it!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection