First Card: Michael Brenly
First Card: Cole Figueroa
First Card: Rafael Ynoa
First Card: Kody Hinze

Gold (not numbered): Shane Victorino
Gold (not numbered): Dexter Fowler
Green (#/450): Miguel Cabrera
Blue (#/500): Orlando Hudson

Have been out of the hobby for several years (other than an ebay single every now and then) so it was fun to bust some packs again. No Heywards/Poseys but I guess I'll just have to keep trying. Thanks for looking.

RE: First post/break - 2011 Topps and Bowman
Sparkle cards look just like the base but have one sparkle somewhere on them, they're pretty rare and hard to notice. Neither Helms nor Neftali Feliz have a sparkle card so I think you're thinking of the diamond parallel
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(07-23-2011, 06:34 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Sparkle cards look just like the base but have one sparkle somewhere on them, they're pretty rare and hard to notice. Neither Helms nor Neftali Feliz have a sparkle card so I think you're thinking of the diamond parallel
yea, after I posted I looked at a Topps site and saw the difference. Had heard a lot about sparkle so I just assumed that was it when I pulled it. Thanks for the help

welcome to the site, too. Your bowman packs were pretty good getting the green and blue cards in 2 packs
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(07-23-2011, 06:34 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Sparkle cards look just like the base but have one sparkle somewhere on them, they're pretty rare and hard to notice. Neither Helms nor Neftali Feliz have a sparkle card so I think you're thinking of the diamond parallel
I had the same thing happen with a guy the other day when I was in the LCS. He came in with about 10-12 of the diamond anniversary cards and said he'd like to sell them. When the owner asked, he told them an amount and the owner was like yea right. Well, the guy said they were the sparkles and that's why he wanted so much.

The owner told him they were not the sparkles, but only the diamond anniversary cards. He said he took them to another dealer and that other dealer confirmed to him they were the sparkles, so this LCS owner didn't know what he was talking about.

(07-23-2011, 06:43 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I had the same thing happen with a guy the other day when I was in the LCS. He came in with about 10-12 of the diamond anniversary cards and said he'd like to sell them. When the owner asked, he told them an amount and the owner was like yea right. Well, the guy said they were the sparkles and that's why he wanted so much.

The owner told him they were not the sparkles, but only the diamond anniversary cards. He said he took them to another dealer and that other dealer confirmed to him they were the sparkles, so this LCS owner didn't know what he was talking about.
I can assure you I will put up no such fight, as I realized they weren't sparkles about 30 seconds after I posted.

Thanks for the welcome, it was fun busting packs again.