`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Rant

RE: My Rant
(07-22-2011, 05:56 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: While I'm on it. I hate to see someone call a proof card from the Fleer auction a 1/1. I've seen someone sell TWO identical proof cards (diff. auctions) and say "1/1?" in the listing. What are you questioning? If you are selling TWO of them it should be impossible for your brain to tell you it could be a 1/1.
I have saved searches on eBay and as a result I get a daily update on new items, which due to my location arrive at around 630 am. So when I get my results for new 'Rodman 1/1' and it ends up being the Fleer proofs that you're referring to, it is quite frustrating. And that's not even putting into question the authenticity of the item, which indeed is highly dubious..

folkertino- That's my point, lol. I hate to search for something only find out that someone is trying to convince you that there junk is what you want. It makes you not want to do any type of business with them. I guess I'll get over it by the end of the weekend, LOL.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Nothing new that has been said before by another collector or myself even. We will always get the shaft in this hobby, bottom line.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

I'll add another one. If the Population of a graded card is 1, that doesn't make it a 1/1 either. That just means that no one has decided to spend money to get certain cards graded, lol.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

its not huge but it was an awesome pull for me, kobe masterpiece card. It had a tear on the bottom corner.. it was probably my best pull of the box lol bad box!
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups