`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trade advice

trade advice
alright there is a trade, not going to mention where lol, where I am offered 5 decent Tom Brady rookies, Im trying to get a lot of Brady rookies, for my Rob Gronkowksi plates and patches patch/auto. for some reason my computers not posting scans, but if you look back at my threads you can find it, and it is a nice patch. Im not sure if I should do it, what do you guys think?
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

RE: trade advice
Well for the most part it depends on if "you" feel it is a fair trade. Even the cheap Brady rookies book for 15 or so.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

How much do the rookies book for combined? What brand are they? Would you be happy if the Bradys were in your collection? Gronk is easy to come by and may not work out-who knows. Brady is proven...

If it were me and the rookies were all different, I'd take the Bradys
[Image: Gronkpp.jpg]
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Yeah Brady over Gronk easy. With all the sets now days with all the different variations to pick up a nice Gronk would seem to be an easier pickup if you really want one.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(07-22-2011, 05:26 PM)rgf17 Wrote: Yeah Brady over Gronk easy. With all the sets now days with all the different variations to pick up a nice Gronk would seem to be an easier pickup if you really want one.
I agree Smile It's easier and less expensive to pick up a new Gronk. Plus, just my autograph snob opinion, Gronkowski's sigs are always out of the box or off the sticker! So I like to pick up on card autos from him, or pick one up with the whole sig on it.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

Easy choice. Take the Bradys. If you're in this hobby for the long haul you'll likely be able to get that card back or one like it for $5-10 in 5 years or less. Not true for Brady RCs. And if you're not in this hobby for the long haul, well then you're still better off with the Bradys. Just my 2c...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

alright a quick update, (and btw thank you for the picture Kelly) but the rookies have changed a little bit. they now are Upper Deck, Quantum Leaf, and Leaf Metal. I think he will probably accept that, but we will see. either way, I would be happy.
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

I'd do the Brady's. If you change your mind, I'll trade them my Gronk P&P for them. lol