`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
225+ basketball cards for hockey, baseball, or money
07-22-2011, 02:34 PM
225+ basketball cards for hockey, baseball, or money
They are in a binder. I don't think they are autographed, but would like to get rid of them very soon. I see a lot of chomes, a few refractors, and that's just flipping through them. I hate basketball cards, would just like to get rid of them. Maybe we can do a binder for binder deal. I don't know. Anything, just to get rid of them!

Collecting 2010-11 Panini Certified, 2010 T-206 AU's and GU's, Vintage, and all Montreal Canadiens! Primarily looking for PK Subban and Carey Price.

No Trade List:
1) MNTWINSFAN1791
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2011, 02:59 PM
RE: 225+ basketball cards for hockey, baseball, or money
Eh, I only have about 10 or so baseball cards (have to upload a pack I bought the other day) but would be interested in the Pistons if there are any. Thanks.

TOS-Read it
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,717+ diff Pistons cards

07-22-2011, 03:26 PM
(07-22-2011 02:34 PM)ryanbostonredsox Wrote:  They are in a binder. I don't think they are autographed, but would like to get rid of them very soon. I see a lot of chomes, a few refractors, and that's just flipping through them. I hate basketball cards, would just like to get rid of them. Maybe we can do a binder for binder deal. I don't know. Anything, just to get rid of them!

What would want for them? As far as a binder for binder? I can make a binder of all major sports.

[Image: KobeBryant1997-98FinestSilverRainbow.jpg]

PHOTO BUCKET TO CARDS FOR TRADE/SALE

07-22-2011, 03:36 PM
PM's sent to both.

Collecting 2010-11 Panini Certified, 2010 T-206 AU's and GU's, Vintage, and all Montreal Canadiens! Primarily looking for PK Subban and Carey Price.

No Trade List:
1) MNTWINSFAN1791
07-22-2011, 08:53 PM
I'd be interested in any celtics

I ship trades out on mondays.
07-27-2011, 08:42 PM
i have lots of hockey that i'm looking to move but it would be nice to know what i'm getting back...

Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/