`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
225+ basketball cards for hockey, baseball, or money

225+ basketball cards for hockey, baseball, or money
They are in a binder. I don't think they are autographed, but would like to get rid of them very soon. I see a lot of chomes, a few refractors, and that's just flipping through them. I hate basketball cards, would just like to get rid of them. Maybe we can do a binder for binder deal. I don't know. Anything, just to get rid of them!

RE: 225+ basketball cards for hockey, baseball, or money
Eh, I only have about 10 or so baseball cards (have to upload a pack I bought the other day) but would be interested in the Pistons if there are any. Thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-22-2011, 03:34 PM)ryanbostonredsox Wrote: They are in a binder. I don't think they are autographed, but would like to get rid of them very soon. I see a lot of chomes, a few refractors, and that's just flipping through them. I hate basketball cards, would just like to get rid of them. Maybe we can do a binder for binder deal. I don't know. Anything, just to get rid of them!
What would want for them? As far as a binder for binder? I can make a binder of all major sports.

PM's sent to both.

I'd be interested in any celtics
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

i have lots of hockey that i'm looking to move but it would be nice to know what i'm getting back...
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/