`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend Deal Making - Heavy Scans

RE: Weekend Deal Making - Heavy Scans
(07-22-2011, 05:52 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: im not collecting the threads set. I was collecting the material monikers set. I just traded you 7 of them. ugh...lol.
Oops, sorry. I may be interested in grabbing the rest and take over the set chase but not sure if I have enough you would be interested.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

I could use the 2 Warners.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(07-22-2011, 06:00 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: Oops, sorry. I may be interested in grabbing the rest and take over the set chase but not sure if I have enough you would be interested.
I think Im going to hang onto the rest and try and replenish what I lost. I really like the set.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(07-22-2011, 06:09 PM)totally sports Wrote: I could use the 2 Warners.
Offer sent.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Would love a shot at the dual Manning auto. Let me know, thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(07-22-2011, 06:33 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I think Im going to hang onto the rest and try and replenish what I lost. I really like the set.
Good luck, if I have an opportunity where I don't need one for my HOFer set, I'll let you know.

Did I get skipped on the Mannings? Smile Or nothing you could use...?
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(07-22-2011, 04:26 PM)cccupps420 Wrote: cmb on the manning + manning auto
Didn't see anything. Looking for HOFer Auto/Jsy or Auto/Patch. Would also consider trading this for a Brady Auto/Jsy or P. Manning only Auto/Jsy.
(07-22-2011, 08:04 PM)monsterx Wrote: Did I get skipped on the Mannings? Smile Or nothing you could use...?
Didn't see anything. Looking for HOFer Auto/Jsy or Auto/Patch. Would also consider trading this for a Brady Auto/Jsy or P. Manning only Auto/Jsy.
(07-22-2011, 06:39 PM)demondukk Wrote: Would love a shot at the dual Manning auto. Let me know, thanks!
(07-22-2011, 04:59 PM)monsterx Wrote: PCMB for the Manning's Smile I'd also trade some of the stuff marked NFT, too. Incoming is a Barry Sanders/Reggie Bush co-signers gold /25 if you'd be interested in that...
Just got my hands on a Barry Sanders Auto for the PC. Thanks, but Im going to hold on for now.

I really like the Sjax Ultimate four but I am sure I don't have anything that you collect..
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(07-23-2011, 12:59 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I really like the Sjax Ultimate four but I am sure I don't have anything that you collect..
I think that one went out today in a trade already. Ill have to double check.