`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB Kurt Warner Autographs

WTB Kurt Warner Autographs
Looking to add a nice Warner on card auto to my collection. Really looking for his 2001 Quantum Leaf Shirt Off My Back Autograph/Patch. So please lmk what you have available and Ill get back to you.

Looking for mid/high end AUTOS ONLY.

Thank you

RE: WTB Kurt Warner Autographs

I've got it, but I don't think I could ever let it go. Pulled it myself out of a retail blaster 10 years ago.

[Image: kurt001-1.jpg]
[Image: kurt1001-1.jpg]

13/100 (jsy #) - first 25 auto'd
Collecting RANDY MOSS, all Patriots, Shaquille O'Neal, and all Flair Showcase Legacy Collection
Want List:
- '98 Skybox Premium Rubies Randy Moss
- '98 Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems Randy Moss
- '98 Flair Showcase Row 0 (Legacy & Base) Randy Moss
- '98 Thunder Super Rave Randy Moss

Out of retail? Wow, what a hit. But you gotta make some profit off that pack and let it go! And sell to me lol. I remember your name, I sent you a Brady TTT Auto /18, my only trade here I believe. Hook me up! on a side note I would love to see what you have available for sale.

But I cant blame ya man, its a sweet card plus you pulled it. But if you ever choose to let it go, please let me know.

back up top

I don't have it uploaded to my photobucket (newbie to both photobucket/beckett forums) , but I have a 1999 Upper Deck Encore AUTO Kurt Warner RC...

Are you looking to trade or sell??

(07-25-2011, 04:44 PM)coureymarshall Wrote: I don't have it uploaded to my photobucket (newbie to both photobucket/beckett forums) , but I have a 1999 Upper Deck Encore AUTO Kurt Warner RC...

Are you looking to trade or sell??
Im looking to buy. But Im mostly looking for higher end stuff. But feel free to PM a price.