`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Redemptions

Bowman Redemptions
Redeemed two 2011 bowman redemption's in the pat month, one I got in this box one i bought on ebay. One is a refractor and one is a blue refractor. Both Darin Mastroianni. Guess that's the only cards they got left. Was hoping for a Freeman.

RE: Bowman Redemptions
(07-22-2011, 04:57 PM)torment Wrote: Redeemed two 2011 bowman redemption's in the pat month, one I got in this box one i bought on ebay. One is a refractor and one is a blue refractor. Both Darin Mastroianni. Guess that's the only cards they got left. Was hoping for a Freeman.
im not sure if they had a freddie freeman on that list........Bowman issued a list of 5 players that they giving away

I think this is the list though

Freddie Freeman
Aroldis Chapman
Darin Mastroianni
Jarred Cosart
Lars Anderson

(07-22-2011, 05:02 PM)torment Wrote: I think this is the list though

Freddie Freeman
Aroldis Chapman
Darin Mastroianni
Jarred Cosart
Lars Anderson
yes i think so......i had one auto of that player named mastroianni

That is the list but you have to pay attention to the wording on the redemption. You had the Bowman Chrome Prospects Autograph Redemptions. The only players in that set were Mastroianni and Jared Cosart. The other guys were in the Bowman Chrome Rookie Autograph Redemptions. Pretty much what I'm saying is you only had a chance at Cosart or Mastroianni with the redemptions you had.
[Image: schmufferbannercopy.jpg]

Dammit, I wouldn't have bought it the blue one but to late now lol

(07-22-2011, 05:20 PM)schmuffer Wrote: That is the list but you have to pay attention to the wording on the redemption. You had the Bowman Chrome Prospects Autograph Redemptions. The only players in that set were Mastroianni and Jared Cosart. The other guys were in the Bowman Chrome Rookie Autograph Redemptions. Pretty much what I'm saying is you only had a chance at Cosart or Mastroianni with the redemptions you had.