`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT(S?): Brandon Belt Refractor Auto /500

FT(S?): Brandon Belt Refractor Auto /500
Ok, one last time! This is for trade if I can manage to find a REALLY nice Josh Hamilton or Arian Foster auto. (Or 2)

Since I haven't been able to do that very well up to this point, I am also looking to take offers on a 1 for 1 trade on another auto that catches my eye.

If all else fails, this baby is going up for sale so I can buy a really nice Hamilton or Foster auto on my own! :-)

I have removed all my cards from my org except this one because it is time to clean up my org, but my bucket still has some stuff in it if we need other cards added to come to a deal. The scan isn't the greatest, but the card is nice. It went straight from the pack to sleeve/toploader.

Thanks!

[Image: BeltAutoRefractor500.jpg]

RE: FT(S?): Brandon Belt Refractor Auto /500
(07-22-2011, 03:00 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Ok, one last time! This is for trade if I can manage to find a REALLY nice Josh Hamilton or Arian Foster auto. (Or 2)

Since I haven't been able to do that very well up to this point, I am also looking to take offers on a 1 for 1 trade on another auto that catches my eye.

If all else fails, this baby is going up for sale so I can buy a really nice Hamilton or Foster auto on my own! :-)

I have removed all my cards from my org except this one because it is time to clean up my org, but my bucket still has some stuff in it if we need other cards added to come to a deal. The scan isn't the greatest, but the card is nice. It went straight from the pack to sleeve/toploader.

Thanks!

[Image: BeltAutoRefractor500.jpg]
wish i can have that.....any autos you want from 2010 (you looking for)?

Mainly looking for Josh Hamilton or Arian Foster. (Or Walter Payton, but that might be just a tad in my favor! Haha)

Like I said, if I can't find those, I would listen to offers of other 1 for 1 auto trades or I may have to end up selling it, although I would rather not.

Live interview today Brandon Belt admitted he likes to listen to N Sync and Backstreet Boys music ha ha I think he might have a rough time in the locker room before the Brewers game tonight.

Thread bump for you, cool card.

bump!

Saturday bump!