`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ot- More annoying than pack searchers.

RE: ot- More annoying than pack searchers.
(07-22-2011, 07:41 PM)eazy e Wrote: I would have gone to jail. Anybody takes something from my little girls hand like that and theres gonna be a problem...
What a D!(k
Same thing here man, it's ridiculous what some people do these days. If anyone ever confronted or took something from my daughter like that I would have blown up! Glad to know security got this guy...
[Image: Sports_guy21_Beckett-Banner.png]

I hate to hear about guys like that. Kind of sounds like something that would happen in a movie. I guess some people kind live in a fantasy world. You did the right thing by confronting him without losing your cool.
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.

Man... Sorry to hear that your family went through that. I wonder how low someone has to be to feel justified in doing something like that.

OP: showing restraint like this is very admirable. Like a few others here, I think I would have lost it. I would tell my wife to take the kids to the front of the store and then work this guy over, smack the damn cars outta his hands and caused a scene. Lots of those kinds of actions are overlooked by cops because since its someones kid involved. Parents are seen as protecting their child so the cops go after the other guy

Im not a violent guy, (i dont think) but when it comes to my kids, dont mess with them or else you will pay.

I wonder if the guy has those matchbox/hot wheels race tracks all around his house.

what did the five fingers say to the face...SMACK!
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

That would make me so mad. Good job keeping your cool.
I collect
Football=Brees, P. Manning, HOF QBs/RBs Autos and Colts Rc Autos
Basketball=Lakers and Nick Van Exel Autos
Baseball=Pujols, McGwire, Gwynn and Ripken Autos.
Tell me what it would cost, I just might buy it.
Photobucket
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v422/b.../Football/