`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gehrig and Mantle G/U FT

RE: Gehrig and Mantle G/U FT
(07-23-2011, 02:44 PM)sportznuht Wrote: are there any players in particular you are looking for?
That's a tough question. It would be an enormous task to go through each player to see all of the game-used cards they have. I started on a mission to get a game-used card for every HOF'er and then decided in midstream to get both a jersey and bat card for those who have both. It turned into an obsession as I have over 1,250 game-used cards of HOF'ers. Some players I only have one card of because that is all that they have. I'm missing one player and I would also like to get a hat card of Lefty Grove. This is a list of players I have less than 10 cards of, I did not include players who only have one or two cards which I have:

Aaron-7
Ashburn-5
Baker-1
Blyleven-5
Bottomley-3
Boudreau-5
Bunning-3
Campanella-7
Clemente-7
Cobb-5
Cronin-6
Dean-3
Dickey-6
DiMaggio-5
Doby-2
Durocher-1
Feller-6
Ford-4
Fox-5
Foxx-4
Gehrig-5
Gossage-5
Greenberg-6
Grimes-2
Grove-3
Herman-1
Hornsby-5
Jenkins-6
Kell-6
Kiner-6
Koufax-3
Lasorda-3
Lazzeri-1
Mantle-6
Mays-9
Medwick-2
Newhouser-5
Ott-4
Paige-3
Reese-7
Roberts-3
Robinson, Jackie-5
Ruth-4
Sisler-3
Speaker-2
Stengel-5
Sutter-6
Terry-2
Tinker-3
Torre-4
Vaughan-1
Weaver-2
Wilson-3

I don't believe players like Gosage, Torre, Sutter, Weaver (Mgr), ect have game-used cards that book in the $150-$200 range. I'm not interested in twenty $10 cards.

This is the link to my HOF game-used cards if you want to see if I have something. Thank you for your time...Rick
http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss22/...r%20Maris/
My PC & Trade... http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss22/...rts_Teams/

My trade items are at the bottom of my bucket listed as "Trade - (Type of Card)"

I'm always looking for HOF game-used in all sports...

your collection is ridiculous lol im jealous i dont even know what to offer you you seem to have everything! i have a lot of cool stuff not in my organize yet...r u interested in autos too?

(07-24-2011, 02:12 AM)sportznuht Wrote: your collection is ridiculous lol im jealous i dont even know what to offer you you seem to have everything! i have a lot of cool stuff not in my organize yet...r u interested in autos too?
Thank you very much but don't be jealous. I have quantity not quality. Some people here have some great looking cards which book for a lot more. My thinking was if I have 10 cards of a player possibly they actually did something while in one of those jerseys as opposed to only being able to afford a couple that book for higher.

My number one priority is IP graphs of HOF'ers. I get every baseball HOF'er on a ball and a photo, football HOF'ers on a mini and a photo. The only three certs I really would care about getting are Jeter, Pujols and Mariano. But eventually, hopefully, I will end up getting them on a baseball and 16x20. I've only been collecting cards (game-used) since Sep 09. That's because the promoter who did shows in my area (Upstate NY) quit doing them. The extra cash that would have used for graphs go to game-used cards. But IP graphs are still my passion.

Thanks again, I appreciate it...Rick

My PC & Trade... http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss22/...rts_Teams/

My trade items are at the bottom of my bucket listed as "Trade - (Type of Card)"

I'm always looking for HOF game-used in all sports...