`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jfrench91 SHOUT IZZOUT!!

Jfrench91 SHOUT IZZOUT!!
When you get a frebiee its always cool but when you get one with twice the BV of the card you traded for from a total stranger ITS A BIG DEAL. Jfrench your the man!
He shipped instantly even though I have less(hardly any) trades. Great Packaging, DC, Mint cards.. and a sweet freebie 2010 Playoff Contenders #193 Taylor Mays RC auto. Thank you bro!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

RE: Jfrench91 SHOUT IZZOUT!!
JFrench is an absolutely AWESOME member here; he sent me a ton of free Pats cards a while back since I'm such a huge Pats fan! And I'm not talking scrub cards here either, he sent me tons of RC's, inserts, and Star cards!
Thank you so much JFrench for everything you do here for this site! You're a wonderful member and it's been a pleasure talking to you in the past!
[Image: MR.jpg] #'d 3/10!

I collect HOF'ers, my New England Patriots, Current NFL Stars, and anything else that catches my eye!
http://s646.photobucket.com/albums/uu188...ards%20FT/

(07-21-2011, 09:18 PM)orange1fan322 Wrote: JFrench is an absolutely AWESOME member here; he sent me a ton of free Pats cards a while back since I'm such a huge Pats fan! And I'm not talking scrub cards here either, he sent me tons of RC's, inserts, and Star cards!
Thank you so much JFrench for everything you do here for this site! You're a wonderful member and it's been a pleasure talking to you in the past!
+1 Smile

He seems pretty decent.. Wink
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

thanks alot guys.. i put alotve time on the boards and feels cool to be recognized.. i love collecting just as much as the next person on here! my cards and expecially dupes are YOUR cards too!! i really appreciate the shout-out.. awesome! thank you

-french
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.