`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 box of Gold Standard and !!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: 1 box of Gold Standard and !!!!!!!!!!!!
(07-21-2011, 10:59 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: I'm stuck in the middle on this one. To get something good like this, yes I want it now. But even if I DID get something so nice that could bring in the dough, I wouldnt want to let go of it...lol Theres a problem there..... Smile

haha yes its a very tough choice. I certainly would not WANT to get rid of it. But on the other hand, waiting 4-12 months, or even more, and having the possibility of not even getting that exact card just isnt worth it to me!
http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc471/kylel0926/

Want: Dwight Howard Autos, Patches & RC Refractors, RC Autos of Cousins, Greg Monroe, Derozan, Harden, Jrue Holiday, any other STAR Autos!

Sick pull man!
Collecting: Gary Payton, Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, and James Harden. After that, anything that catches my eye.

(07-21-2011, 11:06 PM)klarson03 Wrote: haha yes its a very tough choice. I certainly would not WANT to get rid of it. But on the other hand, waiting 4-12 months, or even more, and having the possibility of not even getting that exact card just isnt worth it to me!
How rude of me not to CONGRAT's you on that pull. AMAZING!!!! But yes I would hold Panini up seriously! Look yall owe me a card, I have the redemtion right here in my hands, yall never sent it. AND I WANT IT!....lol What yall never made it? Then go make! I'll wait right here....lol litterally!
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

(07-21-2011, 08:28 PM)xxkobex8bryantxx Wrote: This was the 3rd to last card!!!

[Image: solidgold.jpg]

The back states its 11 grams of 14 karat gold!
Congrats! Would love to see some pictures of it when you get it.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

(07-21-2011, 10:14 PM)klarson03 Wrote: Too bad its going to take you a year to get the actual card in your hands!
These cards have already been made by the mint company that did them. All of them were done at the same time I believe, and I posted the video to show that they were made already. The reason why they are redemptions instead of pulls is because they are going to ship them in a very special way because of how special the card is. At least that's what it said in the video I posted.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

yeah, the guy that pulled the lebron 1/1 has a scan and it says the card will be shipped in a few days after it is redeemed, so i wonder how quick panini will get it out, awesome pull to the op!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Congrats on the huge pull

(07-22-2011, 06:48 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: These cards have already been made by the mint company that did them. All of them were done at the same time I believe, and I posted the video to show that they were made already. The reason why they are redemptions instead of pulls is because they are going to ship them in a very special way because of how special the card is. At least that's what it said in the video I posted.
Ahhh ok I thought this was one of the other 14k gold cards that were numbered to ten or less. It said some were autos and some were not, so with it being a redemption, I figured it was an auto that has not been signed yet. Hopefully it will come within a month then! But we shall see....

http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc471/kylel0926/

Want: Dwight Howard Autos, Patches & RC Refractors, RC Autos of Cousins, Greg Monroe, Derozan, Harden, Jrue Holiday, any other STAR Autos!

(07-22-2011, 10:29 AM)klarson03 Wrote: Ahhh ok I thought this was one of the other 14k gold cards that were numbered to ten or less. It said some were autos and some were not, so with it being a redemption, I figured it was an auto that has not been signed yet. Hopefully it will come within a month then! But we shall see....
Yeah, I got ya.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

It should be there within a week to the US. The gold tickets from Contenders fb were the same way 11 grams, slabbed and pre made. The card is about 300$ in gold but obviously worth more than that. Congrats and if you wish to sell it drop me a line. Especially if he is a royal on the card.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY