`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Randy Johnson /10 need some help pricing

RE: Randy Johnson /10 need some help pricing
Does his signature look like the one shown?? Why would I want it on a flat or anything if it looks like that?
Does it really say Johnson somewhere??
Am I the only one who can not see or understand the auto??
Sorry, I have seen some poor autos, but this one makes me scratch my head

signatures don't have to be legible. you can't read my signature. a signature is the making of a mark. It doesn't have to be your best cursive writing. Some of my favorite autographs are players who you can't read, but have a unique look to them. Johnson's isn't all that unique (it looks like a lot of "m"s), but it doesn't bother me at all that he signs that way. I guess it's personal preference.

I have a lot of autos too and most of them I can kinda see that it is their name or at least letters of their name..Even Willie Mays new auto has the letters, I think sort of...anyway..
Just find it strange there is no big R of J or something to say..oh, I see it now..
Just commenting...

It's better than the way he signs in person...http://cgi.ebay.com/RANDY-JOHNSON-DIAMONDBACKS-MINI-HELMET-AUTO-NICE-/150626735126?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item23120d9416#ht_500wt_1180

to the OP.. do you have any 05 Ultimate Canseco autos at all? I'm looking for the supremacy /25 specifically. From your post I had a hunch you collected some of the ultimate auto set.

Im interested shoot me a price .
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY