`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retail Loser Story for July

RE: Retail Loser Story for July
Moral of the story: Support your local hobby store! There's nothing like going in, opening a few packs while you're there, and talking baseball. And having a decent shot at good cards. I feel like I'm on a crusade the past few days....

my dignity is worth more to me than sitting on the floor at walmart or target feeling up packs of cards to get a $2 jersey card of some no name player

[Image: philliesguy2.png]
i collect phillies autographs.
i also collect robert andino & carmelo anthony.

Stories like this (and the complete lack of ever finding anything decent in retail) is why I never buy anything retail.

(07-21-2011, 05:20 AM)dlcarst Wrote: Moral of the story: Support your local hobby store! There's nothing like going in, opening a few packs while you're there, and talking baseball. And having a decent shot at good cards. I feel like I'm on a crusade the past few days....
I understand that and would love to do so, but I don't have that option as the closest shop from me is an hour away.

Why did your girlfriend go back to Target hours later?
[Image: 374.gif][Image: 1337.gif]

(07-21-2011, 01:21 PM)jerodc10 Wrote: Why did your girlfriend go back to Target hours later?
his girlfriend works there

(07-21-2011, 01:21 PM)jerodc10 Wrote: Why did your girlfriend go back to Target hours later?
She saw the girl going through the packs when she was on her lunch break. A few hours later near the end of her shift she saw the packs at the return area.

ah, the great Target mystery of the OP's girlfriend's alibi will be solved!

the only good part of the story is Target is real thorough about their returns, and I remember them saying you can only make so many in a set period of time.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

(07-21-2011, 04:04 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: the only good part of the story is Target is real thorough about their returns, and I remember them saying you can only make so many in a set period of time.
I'm not sure about all of that....my girlfriend just told me that any cards returned had to be label as defective and processed through their claims. So that means no retail Ginter cards if you live in the St. Louis metro east area! Some scumbag ruined it for everyone.