`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for 2011 s2 kimballs,TT2,prime 9!

Looking for 2011 s2 kimballs,TT2,prime 9!
Evening all! Just want to throw this out one last time to see if anyone has what i'm looking for to complete some sets here from 2011 topps series 2. I need the following:

Kimballs: KC-51, 68

Topps town 2: 19,21,37,39,40,42

Prime 9 redemptions: 5,6,7

I am currently up to date as i just added some more Allen and Ginters i got today which includes a mini and a SP. Hopefully i'll have what you need! Thanks!

- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: A couple more cards to complete s2 sets!
Le bumpage
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: Looking for 2011 s2 kimballs,TT2,prime 9!
Almost there. Thanks everyone for the trades so far!

Bump one more time. Still need a couple of cards! I have a few goodwins and A&G along with mini's and SP available to trade.

I'm still looking for several as well. Not sure why it's been so much harder with series 2 vs series 1.
Is this thing on?

From my understanding, not a lot of people get series 2 or delv to deep into it. Plus with series 1 you had more to do such as wrapper redemptions and the like.

If you want to check me, I might have some of your wants(I know I have a few prime 9's).
I collect Jackie Robinson, Dee Gordon, Daniel Nava.

check me for the tt and teh kimballs
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Thanks.. Open offers sent.