`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you thank you thank you

Thank you thank you thank you
I am now at 30 trades!!! Much to my wife's chagrin, I have completed 28 trades since 06/30/11. I'm so excited to back in the hobby and to have the time and money to do it right. Thank you all for helping me do it and I look forward to even more trades. (Just probably not at the same pace).

I only have about 5-10% of my stuff in org at this point, so if you are looking for a particular player, send me a PM and I will let you know what I might have of interest. The new stuff I have been buying I've been entering by set, but 90% of my stuff is sorted by player and I haven't touched it yet.

Thanks again guys
Joe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collecting Cal Ripken, Eddie Murray, Manny Machado and any other nice Orioles.

RE: Thank you thank you thank you
if you have any of the players or sets in my signature let me know . im not a member a year yet and im pushing 300 trades, not including the 50 i did when the site was down. Trading is awesome, your wife will learn to like it when she realizes that paying shipping and for bubble mailers is alot cheaper than dropping 3 bills on a box of cards !!

I am always looking for Frank Thomas cards I don't have. We have made a few deals and your a great asset to Beckett's community.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I was one of the 30 and I must say that this guy is a first rate trader.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

Got any paul maholm?
I collect any current braves and former Mississippi State players.
[Image: HgPWE.gif]
DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy

I too was one of the 30 and am extremely pleased with our trade! I hope to trade with you again in the future!

Interested in anything I have in my sig Smile