`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Magic cards for trade or sale!
07-20-2011, 02:14 PM
Magic cards for trade or sale!
Check my org for magic cards I have for trade. I don't know anything about them. I bought a bunch of them when i was young because I liked the pictures. That was 10-15 years ago. I don't know the values of them, if any.

I'd like to trade for some basketball or hockey cards if I can.

thanks.

Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2011, 08:20 PM
RE: Magic cards for trade or sale!
(07-20-2011 02:14 PM)chemainus Wrote:  Check my org for magic cards I have for trade. I don't know anything about them. I bought a bunch of them when i was young because I liked the pictures. That was 10-15 years ago. I don't know the values of them, if any.

I'd like to trade for some basketball or hockey cards if I can.

thanks.

Jester's Cap used to be worth big money back when the Ice Age set was new.......not sure about now though.

Too bad your stuff isnt a couple sets older, you'd be rolling in the cash
07-24-2011, 08:52 PM
(07-23-2011 08:20 PM)cincycap83 Wrote:  Jester's Cap used to be worth big money back when the Ice Age set was new.......not sure about now though.

Too bad your stuff isnt a couple sets older, you'd be rolling in the cash

ughh...don't remind me haha

Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
08-26-2011, 03:56 AM
I want to add to my old collection of Magic MtG for basketball and baseball cards to trade. Will trade and buy for old collections too. My collection starts end of unlimited, have mostly revised mostly all MNT or NM. Have Fair/poor UN time walk, UN Fork, and other cards up to and a year or so past the late 90s.
Sports cards of value for trade, just a quick list off top of my head, A-rod RC SP x2, other Arod RCs, Kobe UD RC x 2, and others, rare Jordan inserts, old Bill Walton card, Earl Monroe, mainly early to mid 90s baseball cards with many RCs and mid to late 90s basketball cards.
08-26-2011, 10:33 AM
(08-26-2011 03:56 AM)jdmhideye Wrote:  I want to add to my old collection of Magic MtG for basketball and baseball cards to trade. Will trade and buy for old collections too. My collection starts end of unlimited, have mostly revised mostly all MNT or NM. Have Fair/poor UN time walk, UN Fork, and other cards up to and a year or so past the late 90s.
Sports cards of value for trade, just a quick list off top of my head, A-rod RC SP x2, other Arod RCs, Kobe UD RC x 2, and others, rare Jordan inserts, old Bill Walton card, Earl Monroe, mainly early to mid 90s baseball cards with many RCs and mid to late 90s basketball cards.

If you want all my magic cards let me know! I'm not very picky on what i'm getting in return.

LMK

09-15-2011, 11:18 AM
Still lots available!!