Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Custom Card Help Please

Custom Card Help Please
Hi,
Had an idea to make some custom cards of some of the Packers players who don't have any licensed cards of their own in a Packers uni. My purpose for creating these is so I can print them on cardstock and use them for TTM and in-person autograph requests for my Packers PC. As many of you know I am a huge Packers fan and have an ever-growing Packers Auto PC.

What I am looking for is one or two card templates that would look good autographed. I would like them to be close to standard (3 1/2 x 2 1/2) size and either portait or landscape orientation is fine. No card company logos as I don't want anybody getting in trouble for copyright violations. Would like the template to be set up so it would be fairly easy to change player photos and names depending on who I am trying to get.

Here is one that I came up with. I did a front and back, but would be fine with just a front. If anybody wants to try and come up with one for me I would greatly appreciate it. Would also be willing to compensate for your time if I get one that I can use. Thanks!

[Image: CardSample.jpg]
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

RE: Custom Card Request
Thats a really cool idea!! I coulda used a John Kuhn one a few months ago, but I got him to sign a mini helmet instead. Unfortunately I have no idea how to do that! Best of luck with it tho!!

GOOOOOOO PACKERS!!!! Big Grin
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

RE: Custom Card Request
(07-20-2011, 01:15 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Thats a really cool idea!! I coulda used a John Kuhn one a few months ago, but I got him to sign a mini helmet instead. Unfortunately I have no idea how to do that! Best of luck with it tho!!

GOOOOOOO PACKERS!!!! Big Grin
Thanks! Yeah, I've had the same problem before and I mostly just collect cards so I figured this might be a good way.

I remember back when Playoff did a whole team set of the SB XXXI team and in 1998 there we the Upper Deck Shopko sets that had almost every player on the team in them. I wish something like that would come out again. Those cards of the obscure guys come in really handy and are just as fun to collect as star guys in my opinion.

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs:

RE: Custom Card Request - Looking for Help
Bump to the top.

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs:

RE: Custom Card Help Please
I do them all the time. I don't have my newest one up but mostly i do ones for TTM autos.
Here is one.
ZT
[Image: ZTTTm5xapauto3-5-11.jpg]

a dual....
[Image: ztduhedualauto3-25-11.jpg]

and a cut i did.
Working on 2 more will hope to finish them tomorrow.
(real auto)
[Image: wakecutauto6-3-11.jpg]
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(07-20-2011, 03:48 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: I do them all the time. I don't have my newest one up but mostly i do ones for TTM autos.
Those look really great! Really like the Thomas. Maybe we can work something out if you would be interested in putting some together for me. Will PM you in a bit. Thanks!

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs:

Sure. I have at least 1 other guy in front of you but just did 3 for another guy and make customs for my Buddie who owns a shop and the players he know.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

That's awesome! I've wanted to try doing it for quite a while, but I've never been able to get them to look right. I definitely appreciate it!

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs:

Hey just saw your post, I might be able to help you out. What player do you want on the card? Here's a custom Topps Five Star Quotable of LeGarrette Blount I did just messing around, it was originally my 08/15 Jordan Shipley Quotable. (I wouldn't leave the brand name on of course but here it is)

[Image: lgquotable.jpg]

(07-20-2011, 04:59 PM)adidasking417 Wrote: Hey just saw your post, I might be able to help you out. What player do you want on the card? Here's a custom Topps Five Star Quotable of LeGarrette Blount I did just messing around, it was originally my 08/15 Jordan Shipley Quotable. (I wouldn't leave the brand name on of course but here it is)

[Image: lgquotable.jpg]

That one looks pretty sweet.I've got alot of Packers guys I need to eventually get. Could you do one of Brandon Chillar? I only know of one Packer card of him and have never been able to find it. Otherwise a card of Jim Leonhard in his Ravens jersey would be cool. Would appreciate it. Thanks!

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs: