`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
August Freebie Month Is Back!!! 1 Year Anniversary!!!

RE: August Freebie Month Is Back!!! 1 Year Anniversary!!!
(07-20-2011, 10:38 AM)kennycooks Wrote: Wink I'm just joshin ya.
Josh who? Wink
(07-20-2011, 10:35 AM)soccerscrub Wrote: Hey Kelly,

I'll probably be bugging you here in the near future... Time for me to get rid of some excess cardboard and I'm going to need some addresses.
I'll be gone the first week of August, so don't wait too long!!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

like kelly i have a ton of addresses and have no problem with messages asking for them. so please feel free to ask if you need one. if i have it i'll give it to you and if i don't i may know someone who does. always willing to help.

my wants: david carr, derek anderson, taiwan jones. and if you are a member on baseball boards i also collect colby lewis of the texas rangers. my football team is the green bay packers.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

I'm in again. Collecting Wisconsin Badgers and Packers and Thurman Thomas (KKG and I fight over them--lol)
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(07-20-2011, 11:46 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: I'm in again. Collecting Wisconsin Badgers and Packers and Thurman Thomas (KKG and I fight over them--lol)
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......................!!!

You win. I don't fight anymore! But if you wanta hava mind game...I'm in...or Scrabble...

(07-20-2011, 11:51 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......................!!!

You win. I don't fight anymore! But if you wanta hava mind game...I'm in...or Scrabble...
Please. I'm a library director AND ex-English teacher. I rule at Scrabble. Wink
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(07-20-2011, 11:55 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Please. I'm a library director AND ex-English teacher. I rule at Scrabble. Wink
Then it may become a stalemate, mon ami...

great idea
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

(07-20-2011, 10:18 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: August Freebie Month

First I just want to say I cannot believe it has been a year already. Let’s make this year bigger and better than last year. For anyone who was not here last year. Here are the guidelines:

How it works: Every member has the opportunity to send a care package to any member(s) they want to. There a NO rules. If you send out packages it does not mean you will get anything in return. If you receive something it does not mean you are required to send something out.

Purpose of this: Everyone has cards they do not want. This is a great way to find those who want what you have so you can move some product. This is also a chance for you to give back to someone who has given you something that you have yet to return the favor.

How to obtain addresses: You can PM the person you want to send a package to. (This is the best option). If you choose to surprise someone completely then check your completed trades. Odds are is you have traded with that person sometime in the past. The last option is to PM a member who you feel may have the address you need. (This is the worst option as some may not want to deal with these requests).

Where to list what you are looking for: Do it right here in this thread. You can list a team you want, a player you want, a set you are working on, etc.

To new members or members whom do not post much: If you are not a contributor to the boards or just joined the site you are still allowed to participate but realize you may not receive anything as you can be mistaken for someone who just wants free cards with no intention of sticking around or joining in sending out packages to other members.

If you have any questions/concerns: Post all questions and concerns here. No need to PM me or another member. I will keep an eye on this thread multiple times a day so I will get to your questions ASAP.

Any ideas to spice this up? Post them here and maybe we will do it!!!

Thanks and I hope everyone participates!!!

I post an update a few days before August 1st with some other details so keep an eye out!!!
Can I list what players I have packs put together for? Then whoever wants them can PM me their address.....
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

i collect anything packers!! count me in
[Image: jsonnentagbannercopy.jpg]

Morgan Burnett Super Collector
Total cards not 1/1 83/121
Total 1/1 cards 3/36

I'll be sending out a few packages so count me in I don't want anything though please.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/