`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
August Freebie Month Is Back!!! 1 Year Anniversary!!!

RE: August Freebie Month Is Back!!! 1 Year Anniversary!!!
(07-28-2011, 09:38 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: makes sense lol didn't think of that
The very first reply has Kelly saying she has lots of addresses, I don't get it lol
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

I have LOT's of addys, but, after Saturday, I won't be able to give any out until about the 9th (vacation & I'm NOT tsaking the address book with me!), so get the requests in or ask rgf17 or almost anyone who trades a lot here..
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(07-28-2011, 11:40 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I have LOT's of addys, but, after Saturday, I won't be able to give any out until about the 9th (vacation & I'm NOT tsaking the address book with me!), so get the requests in or ask rgf17 or almost anyone who trades a lot here..
Thanks Kelly, appreciated very much Smile

I meant my comment as the thread wasn't read more than I was pushing them to ask you.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(07-28-2011, 11:42 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: Thanks Kelly, appreciated very much Smile

I meant my comment as the thread wasn't read more than I was pushing them to ask you.
Oh, I knew exactly what you were saying. It's kinda strange, huh? People want to be included, but don't read the list of what everyone collects either (you know, same page & all)

bumping for Friday

yeah i have a bunch and dont mind helping you find em if i dont. feel free to pm me if you need someones. we can figure it out either way
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Didn't expect it to have started already.....got a package yesterday from some wonderful members and will post a pock tomorrow .....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Got my stuff packed up and ready to ship out on Monday morning. 4 packages are ready for the beginning of the month and will be getting more ready as I do some more breaks throughout the month! Big Grin

Miami Dolphins, Oregon Ducks and anything UpperDeck Black and UpperDeck Draft

Hey all glad this thread is blowing up!!! I really hope everyone joins in this year and Im really glad I started this tradition. Less than 2 years ago I had no clue that a community of card collecting freaks even existed. Finding the Beckett boards was one of the best things to have happened to me and I thank everyone for that. You guys/gals rock!!!

wavytiger - PM me bro when you see this.

Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341