`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 more boxes of Luxury Suite!

2 more boxes of Luxury Suite!
nice stuff, adding to my organize soon. in 2 boxes here is what I got.....

Malkin jersey and prime jersey card 58 numbered 14 of 150

Kane jersey card 15 numbered 460 of 599

Matt Calvert rookie card from the Blue Jackets, card 228 numbered 31 of 899

Henrik Sedin jersey and prime jersey card 71 numbered 110 of 150

Marc Andre Fluery jersey card 57 numbered 269 of 599

Mike Moore rookie card 215 from the Sharks numbered 677 of 899

Sam Gagner jersey card 28 numbered 380 of 599

Mikka Kiprusoff jeresy card 11 numbered 344 of 599

2 Jan Mursak of the Red Wingsrookie cards 229 numbered 217 of 899 and 244 of 899

Joe Callahan of the Panthers rookie card 192 numbered 125 of 899

Henrik Lundqvist jersey card 47 numbered 321 of 599

double jeresy card of Pekka Rinne and Shea Weber card 87 numbered 137 of 599

Marcel Mueller rookie card from the Maple Leafs card 239 numbered 630 of 899

double jersey card of Ryan Kesler and Mason Raymond of the Canucks card 97 numbered 405 of 599

double jeresy card of Alex Tanguay and Rene Bourque of the Flames card 79 numbered 219 of 599

Nicklas Lidstrom jeresy card 25 numbered 455 of 599

Rob Klinkhammer rookie card 185 of the blackhawks numbered 286 of 899

Patrice Bergeron jeresy card 6 numbered 66 of 599

Jon Matsumoto rookie card 182 of the hurricanes numbered 10 of 899

NOW THE SWEETER STUFF....

Alex Ovechkin jeresy and stick card, stick is black and has the words "AU CANADA" on it, card 73 numbered 6 of 25

Stefan Della Rovere of the Blues autographed rookie card 171 numbered 4 of 499 large blue auto!

Jonas Hiller of the Ducks Private Signings Autographed card HIL

3 redemption cards
Retired Signatures card 107 of Jeremy Roenick
2 Rookie cards redemptions card number 159 and 165, forgot the players names and need to redeem them now along with the Roenick card.

Not bad along with the other box of Luxury Suite I opened the other day and posted for you. The great thing about these boxes was I got him down another 35 bucks cheaper each box, so originally he had 175 per box, and I got the first box at 149, well today I asked him what I could get another box of Luxury Suite for? He said 125, then I said, How much if I buy both of your remaining Luxury boxes left on the shelf? He said 115 each. reluctantly, so I got it down quite a bit. a way better buy today. nice wheeling and dealing I hope. Have a good one, all are for trade of sale... Brian Forsberg

Looking for Shane Doan and other current Coyotes. Steve Nash of the Suns, Fitzg
erald of the Cardinals, UND hockey players like Toewes, Parise, Oshie, Buphglin,
Zajac etc...favorite player is Stamkos...Rookies and autos.

RE: 2 more boxes of Luxury Suite!
Nice! Good hits there, let me know what you're looking to get for the Ovi, I'm interested.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

Nice break. I would be interested in the Malkin and Fluery jerseys.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

I just redeemed the cards, it showed the 2 rookies as Alexander Vasyunov of the Devils and Nick Spaling of the Predators. I see that on Panini I had 7 cards still in redemption and not mailed out yet, from Luxury, Donruss auto, and Crown Royal autos. wait up to 4 months kind of sucks, but nice getting cool mail once in a while instead of bills.
http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i413...ardSeller/
forgot to add my photobucket if noone has checked it out in a while. will scan the 3 boxes of Luxury Suite soon, once computer is up and running. Brian Forsberg
erald of the Cardinals, UND hockey players like Toewes, Parise, Oshie, Buphglin,

nice stuff

hopefully your redemption come in quickly
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Looks like you did all right, especially for that price. Also, I'm interested in the Gagner jersey. Check my bucket and see if there is anything that interests you.
Collecting Anton Lander and Mark Arcobello

OK, I added most of the cards, and they have pricing up also, not as good as I hoped, at least I got over 100 bucks more value than I spent, also have to add one more auto rookie redemption, so did ok, only thing I don't like about the set is that they make the cards so thick, nice durability, but wish the numbering was a bit lower. there are some nice cards in there, the toews card is only one not priced, n/a, of course, and the ovetchkin is 80 bucks and the roenick auto is 30 but everything else is 25, 20 15, 12, 10 and most rookies are 6 bucks even though numbered and thick cards with great pictures. the prime jerseys are the best lookers, all have stitching and nice multicolors on the primes. come and get them.

I sent responces back to all your offers, hope you can do something about those coyotes cards adamslogik. would like to trade, but not sure if I would get into trouble, can anyone tell me if I can trade with someone if they don't have cards listed or their subscription expeired?

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK