`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$400 For High End - HOF/Star On Card Autographs

$400 For High End - HOF/Star On Card Autographs
I am looking for PC items so I will be picky with the last of my paypal. Looking for on card autos, and lower numbered if possible, but will look at whatever from this list. Please have scans and a starting price would be helpful.

These are in order of interest and priority to me

Walter Payton
Joe Montana
Kurt Warner
HOF/Superstar Reprint RC Autos
Brett Favre
Steve Young
Adrian Peterson
Bo Jackson
Jerry Rice
Drew Brees
Peyton Manning

AGAIN Im only looking for on card autographs

RE: $400 For High End - HOF/Star On Card Autographs
I'll save you some $ by trading you a Staubach on card auto #/10, a Terrell Davis on card auto and anything else you want from my ORG for your Brady Rookie Auto! : )
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Have a Peyton Manning auto for sale for $100 shipped. Let me know if you are interested.
INTERESTED IN PEYTON MANNING, KOBE, JORDAN & JAMES RC's AND AUTOS. ALL TRADES W
ELCOME!

Please check my bucket out, I have a ton of High-End Autos of the guys you mentioned above and they're all FS. But, only for the right price of course Smile
Pm me if you see anything of interest, thanks a bunch!
[Image: MR.jpg] #'d 3/10!

I collect HOF'ers, my New England Patriots, Current NFL Stars, and anything else that catches my eye!
http://s646.photobucket.com/albums/uu188...ards%20FT/

demon- lol presistence, gotta like it! But I decided Im going to hold onto the Brady for now, sold my Manning rc auto instead.

dmathews- not to much interest in that one, thanks though

orange1fan- saw some cool stuff, but no on card autos of the guys from the list. If I just missed them lmk

I hate to do it, but I could use the cash...I have this out of my PC #/350, BV $250.

[Image: Elway2.jpg]

LMK if you're interested.

(07-20-2011, 07:35 AM)vannestjc Wrote: I hate to do it, but I could use the cash...I have this out of my PC #/350, BV $250.

[Image: Elway2.jpg]

LMK if you're interested.
I am. PM Coming

I have (2) UD Choice PRIME Choice Reserve DN #256 (#/100). Listed BV $300 a piece. Willing to sell one or both of them if the price is right. Let me know if you have any interest. I have a graded (BGS 9 072/100) and ungraded (058/100). Thanks for your time and consideration.

very respectfully,
coureymarshall

(07-20-2011, 02:49 PM)coureymarshall Wrote: I have (2) UD Choice PRIME Choice Reserve DN #256 (#/100). Listed BV $300 a piece. Willing to sell one or both of them if the price is right. Let me know if you have any interest. I have a graded (BGS 9 072/100) and ungraded (058/100). Thanks for your time and consideration.

very respectfully,
coureymarshall
Thanks but Im only looking for autos.