`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My basketball cards for your MTG/Magic the Gathering

My basketball cards for your MTG/Magic the Gathering
Please take a look at my collection. Trading anything for MTG cards.
A picture of my store from a couple years ago. New pic in one month after renovation.
[Image: store_zps02d2d58b.jpg]

RE: My basketball cards for your MTG/Magic the Gathering
are you looking for specific magic cards or willing to accept anything? I have a stack of about 100 of them i bought about 10 years ago. I know nothing about them.
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

(07-19-2011, 09:48 PM)chemainus Wrote: are you looking for specific magic cards or willing to accept anything? I have a stack of about 100 of them i bought about 10 years ago. I know nothing about them.
If you can take the time to scan them I'll try to figure out a trade value for them. PM me and I'll send you my email.
A picture of my store from a couple years ago. New pic in one month after renovation.

Anyone else have MTG to trade?

I wish I did, you have quite a bit of stuff I need. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Well may I suggest looking around your area to see if anyone has them. You might be able to find someone with a large collection looking to move them and get them for a good deal so you could trade with me. Or at very least I could offer you some trade in the way of a finders fee.

(07-20-2011, 04:26 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I wish I did, you have quite a bit of stuff I need. Smile

(07-20-2011, 07:09 PM)wiser Wrote: Well may I suggest looking around your area to see if anyone has them. You might be able to find someone with a large collection looking to move them and get them for a good deal so you could trade with me. Or at very least I could offer you some trade in the way of a finders fee.
I actually thought about buying a pack last night, but when I thought about it, a pack probably wouldn't be enough for what you have that I need. Smile I'll keep my eye out though. If you see anyone that has some you need on here and you don't have what they need, but I do, let me know.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Don't have any MTG cards - never been my thing. Wish I did though - you've got a heap of cards I need -especially Garnett's. I do have some Star Wars and LOTR gaming cards I can happily part with if your interested... lmk

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(07-21-2011, 08:22 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Don't have any MTG cards - never been my thing. Wish I did though - you've got a heap of cards I need -especially Garnett's. I do have some Star Wars and LOTR gaming cards I can happily part with if your interested... lmk
Sorry no they are of no interest to me at this time but I do trade all other sports so feel free to make me an offer and I'll check your organize.

I have a few. They are listed in my org. Check them out and let me know if you want them.
Always interested in anything Suns!