`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge thank you to - totter

RE: Huge thank you to - totter
(07-20-2011, 12:23 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Oh ok, cool man. I kinda wish there were some members close to me. Sensei and Branesergen are about 2 hours away but that is it that i am aware of. Well, welcome Totter! Thanks for hooking up Mik! Smile
Well I have met dublup and chibears and another member long since gone. There is another collector about 30 minutes south of me as well... might just have to try and do some kind "trade night" in person with a few of these folks all in one spot.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(07-20-2011, 09:41 PM)mik253 Wrote: Well I have met dublup and chibears and another member long since gone. There is another collector about 30 minutes south of me as well... might just have to try and do some kind "trade night" in person with a few of these folks all in one spot.
Sounds awesome man, i look forward to hooking up with Branesergen and Sensei one day. Oh, and I landed a $7500 job today, yaaaaaay! Oh man, this just friggin saved my life!!! I am self empoyed remodeler. Lcs is gonna be seeing me REAL soon, lol! And i have a list of folks on the pick up for and send list! Hmmm, has Mik been a good boy??? We will just have to wait and see! Big Grin I didnt mean to hijack your thread buddy, just excited, more so than in a long time! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(07-20-2011, 10:08 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Sounds awesome man, i look forward to hooking up with Branesergen and Sensei one day. Oh, and I landed a $7500 job today, yaaaaaay! Oh man, this just friggin saved my life!!! I am self empoyed remodeler. Lcs is gonna be seeing me REAL soon, lol! And i have a list of folks on the pick up for and send list! Hmmm, has Mik been a good boy??? We will just have to wait and see! Big Grin I didnt mean to hijack your thread buddy, just excited, more so than in a long time! Smile

Congrats on landing that one, just don't blow all of it at the LCS... lol

(07-20-2011, 09:41 PM)mik253 Wrote: Well I have met dublup and chibears and another member long since gone. There is another collector about 30 minutes south of me as well... might just have to try and do some kind "trade night" in person with a few of these folks all in one spot.
i want in
: )
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(07-20-2011, 11:00 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: i want in
: )
We just need to find a 1/2 way point so to speak or wait for you and T to come for a visit....

I just had my Mik trade night.....not sure if I can handle another one :p hahahahaha
[Image: Seahawks-1.jpg]

(07-20-2011, 11:58 PM)dublup Wrote: I just had my Mik trade night.....not sure if I can handle another one :p hahahahaha
...Big Grin...