IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Osgood retires.

RE: Osgood retires.
I love the video too. Osgood and Roy - a classic! Spud
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

(07-19-2011, 05:34 PM)nuccionino Wrote: You can say that about every single player. That excuse is an old bit. IMO Osgood won't get in, just because he doesn't fit the eye test. Plus he was rarely a top 5 goalie in any year. But to use the, "he had a great team excuse" is bologna. He also played on not so good teams and did very well.
The road you take does not matter. He was never really given the chance in Det. Always had to watch his back because Det. was always looking to replace him in net.
AND STILL got 400 WINS........ And a GGA under 2.50.........
That 2.50 is even better than Roy's 2.53 GAA.

(07-25-2011, 11:02 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: The road you take does not matter. He was never really given the chance in Det. Always had to watch his back because Det. was always looking to replace him in net.
AND STILL got 400 WINS........ And a GGA under 2.50.........
That 2.50 is even better than Roy's 2.53 GAA.
Trust me, I am a huge Ozzie fan, it is my PSN handle haha. He is my favorite goalie ever. And I would vote him in first ballot. But the committee I think won't vote him in.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

(07-25-2011, 11:10 AM)nuccionino Wrote: Trust me, I am a huge Ozzie fan, it is my PSN handle haha. He is my favorite goalie ever. And I would vote him in first ballot. But the committee I think won't vote him in.
nuccionino in case you can't tell I am a goalie fan in general.

But if he doesn't get voted in. It is a CRIME I tell ya...... A CRIME.
Esp. if those same people think Hasek should go in. And Osgood DOESN'T.......

(07-25-2011, 11:23 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: nuccionino in case you can't tell I am a goalie fan in general.

But if he doesn't get voted in. It is a CRIME I tell ya...... A CRIME.
Esp. if those same people think Hasek should go in. And Osgood DOESN'T.......
It is a crime if he doesn't. People want to put CuJo in before Osgood. I guess having 0 cups is better then 3? Haha.
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun

(07-25-2011, 11:37 AM)nuccionino Wrote: It is a crime if he doesn't. People want to put CuJo in before Osgood. I guess having 0 cups is better then 3? Haha.
Cujo over Oz NO WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

No respect. Osgood never got it in Det. Either........

(07-26-2011, 05:48 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Cujo over Oz NO WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

No respect. Osgood never got it in Det. Either........
I agree haha. I'd put Osgood over CuJo every second of every day including Feb 29.
Always gone Thur-Sun