`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini

Panini
Has anybody had trouble with Panini redemptions? I entered one on line on 12/24/2010 and have yet to receive it. They don't keep the customer notified about it. They expect us to call them. I called on June 27 and spoke to a supervisor who said she would check on my redemption and call me back that same day. She didn't. I called again on June 30 and spoke to some one who said they didn't have the card I was supposed to get so she asked me which other teams would I accept a replacement card from and said I would receive it in about two weeks. I called again today (July 19) and was told that the original card was now in stock and it would be processed in about another two weeks. If it shows up, that would be in August. Topps can be a bit slow, but I have never had this kind of trouble with them. I don't ever plan on buying anything from Panini ever again. Thanks for letting me rant.

RE: Panini
I emailed a few weeks ago, received an email immediately. Sent in my package, received a call from that Rep that she received the package and would send out. 3 wks nothing, called back and she apologized, as "someone" forgot to process. She called back later that day, saying what she was doing. Account shows updated information and tracking today. They are still playing a bit of catch-up from when they only had "2" people doing that stuff. I think they are starting to get on top of things.

RE: Panini
I'm in the same boat. I've been waiting on a card since January.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]