`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking to trade my baseball for your football

Looking to trade my baseball for your football
Check out my org and let's see what we can get done. Football wise no press pass/sage/aspire...if you want auto's plz have auto's in football or jeter auto's
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Looking to trade my baseball for your football
pms and offers returned
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

back online for a spell
My Flickr

morning to all
My Flickr

check me if you want

offer sent
(07-20-2011, 08:16 AM)csamsal Wrote: check me if you want
My Flickr

another trade knocked out
My Flickr

Would love to trade you about 150-200,000 Football for the Geheringer(sp)
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

sounds like alot of base and while I want football got enough base
(07-20-2011, 08:25 PM)radarblip Wrote: Would love to trade you about 150-200,000 Football for the Geheringer(sp)
My Flickr

I know, was hoping you would be staggered by the numbers and get a little crazy. Lol, the shipping would be $200+ probably. Will end up donating them I guess.

PS,,,how bout if I throw in 100k Basketball and about 49k Hockey,,,Lol
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel