IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New week and ready to make some more trades

RE: New week and ready to make some more trades
morning to all
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

all pms returned
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

back online for a spell
My Flickr

morning to all
My Flickr

pms and offers returned
My Flickr

offers and pms returned once more
My Flickr

TGIF!!!!
My Flickr

all pms and offers returned
My Flickr

back online for a spell
My Flickr

online for a spell tonight
My Flickr