`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SHOUTOUT to my girl RW34

RE: SHOUTOUT to my girl RW34
Awesome card and happy belated birthday! Love the looks of those jumbo patch cards!

I live in ny and me and my fiancée got to a bunch of Yankees games every year even though I'm an A's fan....take her cause she loves them and I am a baseball fan.....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(07-19-2011, 06:09 PM)rburkett Wrote: I will have to do a trade with her one day. I have a lot of Williams cards that mean nothing to me and prefer they go to someone that appreciated them.
You rang? Wink Hit me up sometime, I'll try to find something for you and your Cowboy addiction!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

thanks bud...it's been awhile since I've added to the freddie t collection
(07-19-2011, 06:23 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: Awesome card and happy belated birthday! Love the looks of those jumbo patch cards!

my wife likes the mets (so we're a mixed marriage) yet my wife feels baseball should be 3 innings as well....she's more into basketball and HATES football and to her fantasy football is worse then real football so to speak
(07-19-2011, 06:55 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: I live in ny and me and my fiancée got to a bunch of Yankees games every year even though I'm an A's fan....take her cause she loves them and I am a baseball fan.....
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(07-19-2011, 08:02 PM)ft28jags Wrote: thanks bud...it's been awhile since I've added to the freddie t collection

my wife likes the mets (so we're a mixed marriage) yet my wife feels baseball should be 3 innings as well....she's more into basketball and HATES football and to her fantasy football is worse then real football so to speak
Feel the same with my girl.......she like the stankiee's and I like the A's.......but still like to go to baseball games in general....have a friend who plays on the O's so i guess im all mixed up...lol.......she also likes the cowboys and I like the RAIDERS......so we are always cheering against the others team
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

she likes a winner...you seem very mixed up bud....i like the raiders but only because i hate the broncos

(07-20-2011, 12:18 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Feel the same with my girl.......she like the stankiee's and I like the A's.......but still like to go to baseball games in general....have a friend who plays on the O's so i guess im all mixed up...lol.......she also likes the cowboys and I like the RAIDERS......so we are always cheering against the others team
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.